Part 57

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You are hot

"You are hot."

Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"You are so beautiful." She complimented making me give a warm smile.

"Thank you. But ma'am, who are you?" I tried to sound as polite as possible. She smiled again before replying to me and the thing she said next left me off guard.

"I am Jungkook's mother." She finished.

Jungkook's mother?

I got overly conscious as soon as I heard her words.

"N-Nice to meet you." And ended up stuttering.

His mother is so beautiful and she seems nice, I seriously wonder how that old man got to marry her. But one thing's obvious. Jungkook got his looks from his mother and if he got his looks from old man, I am sure he will look like a dried pumpkin. But he did get his weird, idotic personality from old man.

I nodded as I concluded my theory.

"Call me mother." She smiled warmly.

Mother? Her words gave me a sudden rush of warmth. I somehow felt heavy and looked down to cover my teary face.

"What happened?" she noticed the unusualness in me.

"I...never got the chance to call my mother cuz she died on the day I was born." I had the bitterness fixed up in my mouth.

"You do have a mother. Don't you have me?" She bright smile brought me joy for some reason.

"Thank you..." I wiped the tears with the back of my wrist.

"Don't cry. I definitely don't want to see my future daughter-in-law cry." And that's it, her words changed my mood into a different one.

D-Daughter-in-law?

She literally called me her daughter in law when I am not even dating his son, and Jungkook did the same. Are the both of them playing a game on getting this poor soul left in a flustered state?

"Who is blushing?" She teased me leaving me in a speechless state.

"I-I am not!" I glanced over shoulder continuously. She still had that mischievous smile on her face.

"Well, how's my son? Do you like him?" The next second, she started investigating my feelings. I was hesitant at first but I managed to answer the facts.

"Please don't mind me saying this. He is annoying, idiotic, specialist in driving a person crazy, gets on my nerves very easily, rude, never listens to someone, lacks manners and-" Surprisingly, she started laughing as she heard me.