Part 63 (Final)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You are hot

"You are hot."

Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Smile, Y/n. You look so pretty when you smile."

His smile was so bright even at the last moment.

Those were his last words before Leo disappeared from this world...forever.

"LEO!!"

Leo completed disappeared without a single trace. My hands were shivering as the drops of my tears fell on it.

"That nasty guy, I missed my target because of him. Well anyways, I was already thinking to kill him."

Hearing his words, I could no longer think straight. I slowly got up from there while he watched me silently.

"Unforgivable..."

JUNGKOOK P.OV...

I managed to open my eyes despite the unbearable pain after fighting with those wolves and souls here but I couldn't fight Innkeeper of Heaven as he had Leo in his hands.

So, I had to surrender to him and got me injured severely.

I lost my consciousness afterwards.

I looked up with my half open eyes just to see Leo and the Innkeeper of Hell lying down on the ground and...Y/n, who is emitting an unusual power.

"Unforgivable..." Her voice was abnormal.

I watched her get on her knees and she looked up revealing her golden eyes.

She placed her palms on the ground and started reading a spell.

"To the 88 stars of Heaven, shine your brilliance on us. Differentiate good from bad. Engulf the darkness on the order, may the light shine on this sinful ground."

Her voice was changed and on her words, a green circular runes were formed around her. And in an instant, she was covered in green light. Rocks were flying as she brought an earthquake.

 Rocks were flying as she brought an earthquake