Part 46

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"This mission is gonna take time. It's difficult." He warned us.

"You need to be careful, this mission is kinda dangerous especially for you...Y/n." Old Man finished.

Dangerous for me? His words sounded serious.

"What's the mission?" Hoseok questioned calmly.

"Execute the most popular criminal on Earth." His tone revealed that we are gonna have a tough time dealing with this mission. "You can start your mission now but return to Helven this evening." Old Man spoke as he started walking away from here.

But he took a last glance at me before leaving this place.

"Let's go." Jungkook's voice interrupted my thoughts.

Not giving it much thought, we left from that place.

AFTER A WHILE...

Jin gathered the details of the criminal and his whereabouts. He doesn't stay at one place and is difficult to track. But according to Jin, that criminal is going to be present in a private pub where a huge party is being hosted.

Mysteriously, Jin couldn't get any additional information about him.

We wandered around for more information but unfortunately we couldn't get anything on our hands and without realising, it was already quite late, 8 PM exactly.

And it was time for the party in a private pub.

We knew that Jin's information was never wrong. So, we made our way to the pub.

Why does it have to be a pub? I hate loud places.

We reached a pub, not sure whether it was the place.

"Is it this place?" I asked as I took a clear view of this place. "Apparently yes." Jin replied.

"You can wait here, Y/n. We'll go and check." Jimin looked worried. "There's no need. I will go with you." They couldn't refuse.

Saying that we got in and as expected, loud idiotic noise making these people dance like monkeys. To avoid suspicion, I made it to the corner of this place without grabbing attention. Jungkook and the others went to different places to search for that criminal leaving me alone here.

Things were normal by now.

But what was bothering the shit of me were these drunken men behind me. I could hear them talk crap about me.