Part 28

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

A loud sound of flame was heard. I slowly opened my eyes to look at the flame surrounding me. All I could see is flame around me nothing else. And there I saw a walking figure between those flames.

It was.....Jungkook!

I couldn't hide my eyes nor my shivering self. I looked at his figure with teary eyes.

He bent to my level and hugged me without leaving a second.

He didn't speak anything but his warm figure was enough to convince me that he was trying to comfort me.

And suddenly...

The flames disappeared. I slowly looked around to see if that black figured creature was there or not. It wasn't there. I tried to calm myself down. But my hands were still shivering.

Jungkook broke the hug and looked at me. His eyes showed more other than sympathy which I wasn't not able to understand. "Let's go now." He spoke as he helped me get up.

I slowly got up catching his hand. We didn't stay here for another minute. We started leaving from there. I walked back of Jungkook, I caught his shirt's sleeve. He made way for me to walk.

I slowly looked at his walking figure. This man...no matter how rude he is, he is there for me whenever I am in danger. I felt good. But that fear didn't leave me. Though I am feeling better than before, I still can't stop my shivering body.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

We started leaving from that place. She walked behind me and she didn't leave my shirt's sleeve even for a moment. I guess she is way too scared. She didn't speak anything up until now which isn't like her.

I slowly moved my eyes towards my side to see her while I still continued to take my steps. Her hands were still shivering.

"Hey..." I tried to speak but got no response. I didn't speak any further cuz I know I wouldn't get a reply again.

Y/N P.O.V...

After walking for a while, we finally got out of this place. And reached to the original mountain which we have to cross. But Jungkook started taking me to a different direction. I guess he doesn't want the others to see me in this state and know about the incident which happened just now.

I stayed quiet and followed him.

He made me walk for a while making me way too tired and forget that I reached to a very beautiful place. I removed my tired thoughts out of my brain.