Part 33

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot

"You are hot."

                                    《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

TAEHYUNG P.O.V...

"Are you sure?" She asked trying to confirm. "Yes, I am." I answered. I will no longer hesitate.

I don't know why but I think she will be able to show  us a glimpse of hope from our dark past and future.

"Okay, it makes the three of us. And we just need to have 4 more people." She spoke as she smiled. I nodded.

Yes, she will surely show us a hope.

Y/N P.O.V...

Taehyung smiled as soon as I spoke. "So, where are we going to find the other 4 members?" Jin spoke. "Well, I am sure we can get some more people just like how I got you both." I said re-assuring them. "Then I am sure you will be able to do it." Taehyung spoke. "Wait, what?" I looked at these two leaving from here. "Wait, you won't help me-" I tried to speak but they cut me off. "Y/n, you will be able to do it alone. Good luck." Jin continued after Taehyung. "Wait, I-" And before I could complete the sentence, they left from me. 

These two freaking left me alone. I sighed. Now where should I find the rest of them? I scratched my forehead. What about Hoseok? I have just met him and even though he is ill-tempered, he might agree to be a group member.

I started going towards the library. Last time, I met him at the library so I might meet him there again. After all, it's not wrong to test my luck.

I opened the door of the library as soon as I reached there. And I met with darkness of the library instantly. Why is this room so dark both day and night? 

"Why are you here?" A heard a voice. I slowly turned around to look at Hoseok with a book in his hand. I guess my luck still didn't betray me. I quickly made my way towards him and stood infront him flashing my beautiful smile.

He stared at me for a while. "Don't behave like a pig." He said as he started going up. "P-Pig?" I pointed out my finger at his walking figure. Control, Y/n. Don't scold him for now atleast until he joins the group. I quickly followed him up.

He started searching for a book as he went towards a shelf. I slowly walked towards him. "Hoseok, do me a favor?" I asked him. "What is it?" He replied as he continued to do his stuff. "Will you join in a group with me?" He stopped searching and looked at me as soon as I spoke.

His facial expression changed as soon as I spoke. His fists clenched and he looked at me.

"No." With that being said, he continued to search. "Hey, Hoseok please." I begged him. He didn't look at me. "I beg you, please." He behaved like I didn't exist. "Hoseok, look here." I spoke as I caught his hand. He looked at me.