Part 10

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

                  "You are hot."                      

           《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Taehyung slowly opened the door.

As soon as he opened the door, I saw a lot of students there. They were sitting in their respective places and in an order.

Why does this remind me of my high school or my university?

We slowly entered this classroom.

"You are late on your first day!"

I looked at that person. Is he a professor?

"I am sorry. I wasn't aware of the class." I tried to make an excuse.

"And you, Taehyung. Why are you late? I don't think you are a new student here. GOOD SKILLS AREN'T ENOUGH! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF YOURSELF? I CAN EVEN REGARD YOU AS A TRASH CAN." Some of the students flinched.

And Taehyung's smile vanished and he gave off some dark vibes!

He looked scary somehow. "I am sorry, master! I won't repeat this again." He apologised and went to take a seat while I followed him.

The professor started speaking something and I couldn't concentrate on a single word he said. My whole concentration was on Taehyung who didn't utter a word till now.

He was so warm back then. But just at the sight of this professor, he changed so drastically.

I sighed.

"So, that's all for today. And one more thing, I am going to assign your partners for the missions. So, get ready." All the people here were stunned at his words. And I don't know how to react on this.

He said and left from here. The class has ended finally. Taehyung and I quickly left from here.

As soon as we got out, I looked at Taehyung who was still giving off that cold vibe.

"Taehyung?" He didn't speak anything.

"Taehyung?" No reply again!

"TAEHYUNG!" He quickly looked at me.

"Ah, yes. Did you say something?" He asked me.

"No, I didn't." He nodded.

"Are you okay, I mea-?!" Before I could speak...

"I don't think I am feeling well today. I will take a rest. See you, Y/n." He said and left from here before I could utter a single word.
I sighed.

'Will I be able to see him again' I thought.