Part 36

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Suddenly, I felt someone's presence behind me. I heard some footsteps and it was obviously not Jungkook. I wondered who it was.

I turned around to see a pink flare.

I remembered that day when I followed that butterfly and reached to an unknown place. Even at that time, I saw a guy out of a pink flare. The person who hypnotized me.

I moved to take a closer look at him.

All of a sudden, things were getting blurred. And that was the time, I fell unconscious.

AFTER A WHILE....

I slowly tried to open my eyes. But I could not move my body because of the dizziness covering my head. Though my body is feeling the coldness of the ground, my head is placed on something warm. I tried to move my head and look up.

My eyes widened as I saw Jungkook staring at me with his uninterested face.

Am I sleeping on his lap right now?

I quickly got up from his lap and moved away from him. "J-Jungkook, what am I doing here? Didn't I go to the lake to bring your shirt ba-" He cut me off. "I found you unconscious near the lake. So, I had to take the trouble in helping you." He was right, I fell unconscious after seeing the guy in the pink flare even though I couldn't get a proper look at him.

"Did you see anyone over there?" I hoped that he saw him. "You were alone." He replied the exact opposite of what I expected. I slowly nodded.

"Okay, but what was I doing on your lap?" I managed to speak with my embarrassed structure as I looked away. He looked at me as he heard my words. "You were the one who wrapped your arms around my thighs and slept on them without letting go."

By this time, my face turned into a dark red colour. Did I seriously do such an embarrassing thing? I didn't dare to take a look at him.

"I-I have to go now. It's late." I got up as I took my bag. He didn't speak a single word.

I just left from there as I no longer could let him see my embarrassed face. He just kept on a serious look when I was leaving.

I let out a breath of relief as soon as I was out of the cave but I didn't waste my time standing there and started going out of this forest. And it's already night, did I spend a whole day in this forest?