Part 62

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You are hot

"You are hot."

Hope you like this part》

(REMINDER :- Please listen to 'Remember me' by Gummy on Spotify while reading the last scene of this chapter or any sad song)

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Protect Leo at any cost." I couldn't process his words. "What?"

"You need to protect him. He can't fall into a bad person's hand. Y/n, Leo is a Fallen." He finished.

I couldn't get anything into my mind. Leo...is a Fallen? How's that possible? He had no powers at all then how...?

"Leo isn't aware of his powers yet." Old man answered as if he was reading my mind. "We really can't afford to let him fall into the hands of a dark magic holder." Old man looked worried than ever.

"Leo will get killed if that happens." Old man said something which I feared the most.

I can't let him die.

"I'll protect him at any cost." Saying that I left to Jungkook and Leo's room while old man followed me.

We both were fast enough to reach there in a couple of minutes and adding to our worries and fear, Jungkook and Leo...both of them weren't there in their room.

Fear took control over me but I had a glimpse of hope because I feel that Jungkook's there with him. I believe in Jungkook.

Without wasting a single second, I left to the cursed land along with old man and on our way, Jimin and the others met us.

It seemed like Jimin and the other guys understood the situation and they insisted on going with us. Having no choice, we took them along with us.

We had taken a couple of minutes to reach to the cursed land as we had to climb the whole mountain.

As soon as we reached the entrance of Helven, I hesitated to go in as I had a bad feeling. But finally brought all my courage and stepped on this land.

Wind blew over us and darkness covered this place. Everything was dark and it grew more with every step we took.

We stopped on our tracks as we heard some voices precisely, sounds of a cry...just like before when I first came to cursed land.

My hands were shaking as I remembered those deadly souls.

Just in a blink of an eye, more than a million of those deadly souls appeared infront of him. They looked really dreadful and hungry. They looked at us as if they are gonna eat us.