Part 43

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

                                             《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"People in Helven are not allowed to harm a human on Earth land without the consent of the Authorities. This is one of the main rules of Helven. You will definitely be punished for committing this sin." Jennie explained with fear filled in her throat.

"What do you they give as a punishment?" I managed to ask.

She couldn't get a word out of her mouth for a while. And then, she spoke.

"Death sentence." She uttered.

Death?

"You will be executed." I gripped the blanket on me hearing her words. I will be killed?

Jennie didn't speak any further.

I calmly got out of my bed and started exiting this place.

"Y/n..." Jennie tried to call me but didn't get my response. I was about to exit this room but I turned around to look at me. Jennie's attention was on me, carefully waiting for my words.

"I don't regret my action on killing my father. I really loved my dad but he killed my mother who didn't even commit a sin. I can never let a person like that live anymore. So, I will gladly accept whatever punishment they have for me." I spoke without any hesitation.

I left from there without any further word.

I didn't take time to reach the main room of the officials. I saw the sight of the officials being seated in their respective places with a serious expression on their faces as soon as I opened the door.

Everything was silent until I closed the door and went towards them. I stood infront of them with no fear.

"This is the second time, you broke the rules. The first time, you were off the hook because you were new to Helven. But this time, you broke one of the main rules. You can't escape this time, Ms. Y/n." One of the official finished.

"Don't you regret doing it?" Another one questioned me while the others anticipated my answer.

"No, I don't." I confidently answered. They were a bit taken aback resulting in silence for a while but they got back their posture soon.

"Then face the consequences." Those were the last words of the officials.

"Let's go." Innkeeper of Hell asked me to follow him as he was about to take me to the place where my punishment is going to be held.