Part 25

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

A tear rolled down my cheek. I slowly took a step forward. As I was about to break down, I ran towards him. I didn't leave a second to hug him.

He stopped moving as soon as I hugged him. I finally broke down in his arms. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing down my cheeks. I cried loudly letting out all the fear which built up inside me.

"I-I was s-scared..." I managed to to utter as I continued to cry. Jungkook slowly brought his hands up and hugged me back. I never imagined to hear the words he said next.

"It's all fine now. I am here." Jungkook spoke.

I cried in his arms for a while. And unknowingly I felt comfortable in his arms, comfortable enough to stay there for my lifetime.

Never knew, Jungkook had this caring side.

AFTER A WHILE....

I sat near a corner on the ship and watched Jungkook take all those girls out of this ship. He used his teleportation and luckily those girls were not awake or else they would scared to death seeing a flying man.

Suddenly, I remembered the Indigo haired person who saved me from those two creepy men today before Jungkook came to rescue.

As much as I remember, he wore glasses and all black. He mentioned that he is also from Helven but I never saw him there. I guess there are a lot of people for me to meet more. And not to mention, he actually separated that man's hand from his body in a snap of his finger.

But that's nothing compared to Jungkook.

Jungkook beheaded about 60-70 men with just his eyes. No wonder that Jungkook is one of the top 10 powerful ones in Helven.

And I remember Jennie saying that those top 10 people can destroy earth with their single hand. I am literally nothing compared to them. I placed my chin on my hands watching Jungkook come and go.

After a while, Jungkook appeared infront of me out of nowhere. I guess he is done with sending them back.

I slowly looked up to see his face.

"Let's go." I nodded as soon as he spoke. He lifted me up as usual and brought us to that alley. As soon as we teleported there, I slowly got down.

Jungkook turned to look at me.

"Why did you move from here? I asked you to not move from here till I came back. And you just ran away from here? Why do you always create trouble?" I looked down not daring to take a glance at him.