annyeongz

[i still dunno how to make an intro so we're going str8 to the requests!! :D don't wanna dillydally now, do we? lots of requests pending

[i still dunno how to make an intro so we're going str8 to the requests!! :D don't wanna dillydally now, do we? lots of requests pending.]

[requested by, my unnie again: desichaaaaaaaan bcs we both love annyeongz!!!]

[it's a promise]

When Yujin was seven years old, she convinced her mother to buy her a library card.

The library was exactly ten minutes' walk from her house, and she trailed after her mother as they walk, clutching the elastic slip of plastic in her hands.

It wasn't a particularly spectacular library by any means, but Yujin took one look at the section of blue-grey steel shelves and set off determinedly towards the children's literature section, suspiciously eyeing the colorful cut-outs hanging from the shelves.

Choosing books was something that always ended up with the pup heftily placing a stack of books next to a navy blue beanbag in the "Reading Corner" and opening the covers of book with pages that look like they were about to fall out. 

Her mother gave her an hour, reminding her that she could use her library card to borrow books, and then went off somewhere.

"Excuse me," She heard a polite voice from in front of her, "do you mind if I share this beanbag with you?"

Looking up, Yujin looked up to see a girl that looked the same age as her. 

She was standing perfectly straight, with a pile of books in her arms that looked nearly the height of her torso that she looked like she was about to drop to the floor.

"Uh, sure," Yujin said, shifting to one side. It was a rather large beanbag, anyway, "M'name's Yujin, by the way," She said, watching as the girl set down her stack of books in a relieved manner, "Ahn Yujin."

"My name is Jang Wonyoung," Said the girl, crouching to choose a book. 

Yujin peeked over at Wonyoung's stack of books. They all look science-y and not very much like novels, with the colorful pictures of planets and animals on the front. 

Yujin, begrudgingly, had a new level of respect for this girl, Jang Wonyoung, and her weird choices in reading material, "Those books look pretty complicated," Yujin said, offering a small smile.

Wonyoung flushed faintly, "They're just science books, I prefer them over stories and things like that. And the pictures are pretty, as well."

This piques Yujin's interest, "Can you show me?"

They proceed to spend the next hour flipping through beautifully illustrated books about weird things, like space and how the stars are actually made of gas, and what the different planets were made from.