f2

[crushin' on f2 frick offfff-]

[tell me, is it just me and manusia_idup who ship f2? >:')]

[it'll be better]

People were angry at other people for so many stupid reasons. 

Somebody could be angry at somebody they didn't even know. 

Jang Wonyoung and Kim Minju found this out the hard way.

Apparently, two girls holding hands was one way to make people mad. A good way to make people glare at you. Nobody said anything, but the both women could feel the glares. 

They stopped holding hands recently, mainly publicly, out of fear that the piercing glares would soon literally pierce through them. The same people would glare and the same people would whisper in hushed tones, tones that most likely were purposely audible enough for them to actually hear as clear as day.

It gradually got more tedious until neither could take meeting up in public anymore. Minju would go to Wonyoung's house, but never vice versa. Minju's parents wanted her to have a boyfriend. Obviously, Minju didn't want that at all. 

However, Wonyoung's parents, to both their surprise, didn't care at all. They decided to not question further for many obvious reasons. Wonyoung's house was the only safe zone it seemed to them, and her parents weren't even home half the time. 

But soon, they'd both leave for college and it would be the end of the homely hospitality they've already gotten used to. They had no idea what college was like, and dreaded just the mere idea.

To get used to it, they started meeting in public again, but using of only friendly gestures. 

The pressure of the few glares shot their way was enough to bulldoze through a wall, let alone their self-esteem. They were scared of everybody. People at school, people at home, everybody. It scared them so much, and they didn't know how to work around it. They had no idea what to do, stuck in an unescapable rabbit hole.

"Wonyoung-ah, I can't do this anymore..." Came the natural response to their situation in hand.

"Unnie... please don't say that," Came the natural reply, "I love you. I don't want this."

"Shit, Wonyoung, I just..." A drawn shaky breath, "I really can't. I really can't, with all this pressure and all those eyes on me. I love you, too, but it just never stops. It won't stop, no matter what we do," Minju said, tears welling up in her eyes, "I want to do so much more with you, really, I do, but people just want to shit on us and ruin our freaking lives."