ssambang

[requested by: WoWsOeXpEnSiVe bcs they're both a gr8 person and a major pain in da arse kind of friend :D (we talked abt complimenting each other then roasting each other afterwards, i think we've got equal grounds)]

[WARNING!! sex is mentioned, as most hookups lead to.]

[last night]

When Kim Chaewon finally rejoined the world of the waking, her first attempt at cracking open her eyes was an utter failure. She hid her head back into her pillow and thought of what could possibly moisten up her dry throat and make this godforsaken pounding, unbearable headache disappear. 

Water. Water sounds nice.

Slowly, she began to scan her surroundings. Two feet below, ten toes. Two hands, only five fingers on each. Good, she would need those. Her eyes were still sort of gummed together though. She was beginning to think Yena, or Hyewon was involved in whatever was happening to her.

And then it hit her. Crustily shut eyes (ew), unbearable headache, dry throat.

She was hungover, very hungover, and those said two idiots were 100% involved. Most likely to blame, too. What had even happened last night? The duck and food-lover took her to some club because after the quarantine has been lifted in South Korea, Chaewon didn't get as much as a dose of early morning sunlight. And both insisted she needed to move more, and no, walking from the fridge back to your room isn't considered as exercising, Hyewon countered when Chaewon came up with an idea to shoo the two away.

Chaewon sat up, eyes still closed. Her head spun like crazy, but she wasn't getting that feeling of throwing up last night's meal. Not as bad as she thought, then. 

What a night it must have been, though. The times where she would get that drunk were few and far from one another, and given how she was feeling now, Chaewon was happy for it. She cracked open one eye. The second one followed groggily moments later.

And that was when it happened.

She heard a sleepy, light sigh beside her, probably inches away from her own temporarily paralyzed body, from how near it sounded, then a warm hand landed on her abdomen.

Chaewon gulped. If it weren't for the headache threatening to split her skull in two, she likely would have made enough commotion to wake up the girl sleeping in her bed. The tuft of short purple hair curled up on the pillow next to her only shifted slightly. Her eyes remain closed.