iz*one ft. ssambang

[nobody requested

[nobody requested. it's plain ole me before i ugly sob my eyes out just thinkin bout the k-line alrdy moving out before j-line :'>]

[wizone loves izone <3]

["oh, is that a challenge?!"]

Weekends were a blessing. 

The students of Produce High took advantage of their Saturdays and spent them for all they were worth, generally meeting up at the nearest coffee shop or going to see a movie. 

No matter what they did, Saturdays were always fun and filled with joyous laughter.

"Hey, aren't Hitomi and Chaewon supposed to be here?" Sakura asked the rest of the class.

Their usual Saturday meeting place was a large plaza downtown with a table big enough for all twelve students of their group.

"I think Chaewon mentioned finishing up some studying with Hiichan before meeting us," said Chayeon helpfully, pulling out her phone and double checking Chaewon's text, "yep, she said they'll be here soon."

"Gah!" Minju groaned loudly, resting her arms on the table and leaning her chin against them, "I swear, those two could already start dating. I mean, it's not like they're fooling anybody. It's obvious they love each other."

Hyewon growled, "Yeah right. If anyone ever fell in love with that gay-panicking Chaewon, I'd give each of you five thousand won."

"Oh, really?" said Yena, having eavesdropped on the entire conversation (in fact, everyone seemed to be eavesdropping on this point), "well, I think they're adorable together, so I bet that they will get together! And I'll give you five thousand won if I'm wrong!"

"IS THAT HOW IT IS, DUCK FACE?!" Hyewon snapped, unwilling to be outdone, "FINE! THEN I'M WILLING TO BET TEN THOUSAND WON THAT IDIOT CHAEWON AND MARSHMALLOW FACE WILL NEVER GET TOGETHER!"

"Well, in that case," said Yujin loudly, "then I bet fifteen thousand won that Chaewon will confess her love to Tomi unnie within the year!"

Chaeyeon, the only student who didn't look the least bit interested, sighed heavily, "Everyone," She began, "this is ridiculous. Don't-"

"OH REALLY!?" Hyewon challenged, leaping to her feet and cracking her knuckles, an uncharacteristic villainous smile plastered on her face, "in that case, I'll bump my bet up to fifteen thousand, too!"