sahyo (valentines!)

[ofc these girlies need a os too!! wouldnt want this to be an only izone book now hm?]

[i rlly love You Got Me. :)]

[you got me]

They were in their first ever year of officially being TWICE and Sana and Jihyo have slowly become closer, even if there was still a couple of walls between the two of them. They've even started going to stores together- savoring the peace before they would soon get swarmed up by fans every time they step out in the open- an accomplishment that the Japanese was proud of.

"Unnie has been wanting to see you again. She's always so impressed by anything that feels and looks foreign from the usual Korean stuff," Jihyo's voice was always so affectionate when talking about her older sister back home, fitting of the doting younger sister that she was, as she scanned every aisle for the frozen goods, "makes me think she's a hermit of something."

Sana bent down to grab hold of their grocery basket and followed Jihyo down the aisle that led to the frozen products, "Awww, you should bring her to the dorms, you know! I'll even make Mina and Momo come out of their rooms for once." 

She imagined dragging out a sleep-deprived Myoui Mina and a Hirai Momo still hung over from a night of devouring snacks their manager forbid them from buying, then presenting the wrecked youngers to Jihyo's older sister. She felt a snicker erupt from her throat at just the thought.

"Maybe on our next week-off. She's been busy with her co-workers recently," Jihyo's voice was so faint, almost sad as she trailed off, seemingly focused on each of the product in the cooler. 

"Jihyo-yah, are you.." Sana didn't want to spend another Sunday alone in her room but Jihyo would be probably busy, "Nevermind." 

But it was too late, Jihyo had already stopped to look back at the Japanese, "What's wrong?" 

Worry really didn't suit Park Jihyo's face. Sana wanted it to disappear as soon as possible.

"I'm fine, Jihyo-yah," She was fine, really. She was perfectly fine and happy, nothing was wrong.

"Sana-yah... There's no need to lie to me you know, I'm your friend and leader. You can depend on me too," Jihyo's eyes were a comforting shades of brown that promised to never to lie. Sana wanted to trust them so bad.

"I'm just worried about PD-nim's ongoing plan for our next comeback. I might make a lot of mistakes at both the shooting and dance practice again, so..." Sana was lying and she knew that the young leader knew, too.

"The meeting's tomorrow, right? I'd need a lot of practice too, so when our managers update us on when's the dance practice, we practice till we're satisfied, sound good?"