f2

[requested by: JellanePinero  bcs i love these two so so much asdfd]

[very little to no narrative at all coz my brain's drained. :')]

[matchmaker yujin]

Having crushes was hard. 

Jang Wonyoung understood that feeling pretty darn well.

It had been a long time, and she had been staring at her crush for so long. A little voice in her mind told her to just stop staring, but she ignored it. Just because. Kim Minju was such a nice view to admire.

It still kept bugging her, even before she and the said Goddess was chosen to be the Class President and Vice Pres of their class.

"Youngie."

"What, dumbass?"

"Stop staring."

"Shut up."

Ahn Yujin put on a stupid smile on her face, "I mean, if you're gonna stare at her like that, why don't you just ask her out?"

"You know there's no way I could ask her out!" Wonyoung knew she wasn't good at that sort of thing.

Besides, has that dog not ever seen or looked at the Kim Minju?

She was too much, it was too difficult to just straight up tell her in her face.

"Come on, it's not hard."

"You're underestimating the situation."

"C'mon, it's not like she'll say 'no' or whatever—"

Wonyoung put her head on her table, her face highlighting the gloominess and hopelessness she felt towards this whole thing, "It's... It's not about that, Yujin."

"You're overreacting, Youngie.."

"Shut up. It's not like you understand how I feel," She huffed.

"Maybe not. Y'know, I could help you with it..?"

"How?"

"I dunno you could, like, write a letter? You don't have to put your name on it, so she wouldn't know-"

"That'd be embarrassing. What if it was, you know, obvious?"

"You can't just sit and expect her to know," Yujin said, wishing Wonyoung would be more practical with her questions.