2shin (valentines!)

[2shin makes me warm all over

[2shin makes me warm all over. uwu.]

[yes! still listening to You Got Me.]

[it's everything i've been dreamin' of]

Ryujin was having a hard time believing how much of an idiot she had been. 

Of all the things that could happen, why that? WHY THIS?!

It took her 8 months, 8 freakin' months, to be this okay with being extra gay in vlives so far in being an ITZY member and being comfortable with everyone and, of course, she fucked it up and the rest of ITZY probably thought she was gross now and-

Ugh. Ryujin groaned and curled up into a ball as she remember the reason she was currently in her empty shard room with Yeji, feeling stupid and embarrassed and disgusted.

The two eldest were out shopping, and Chaeryeong was entertaining family back in her home. 

Ryujin forgot what their maknae, Yuna was doing. Honestly, she didn't even remember exactly what she was doing, either, when she ended up falling asleep on the couch that time. 

It was probably a side effect from staying up all night drawing on the laptop she bought for herself a few weeks ago. She really got into digital art, with the help of her Son Chaeyoung-sunbaenim. 

But whatever the reason, she ended up sleeping on the couch. Long enough to dream.

Ryujin didn't remember what the dream was about, really. It might have been something to do with one of those terrible soaps that Yeji made her watch with the rest of ITZY, because while she didn't remember much else, she knew one detail was involved.

A kiss.

"...nnie...."

"Ryuji.... nnie..."

"Ryujin unnieeee. Hey, wake up sleepyhead! I wanna sit down-"

Ryujin wasn't entirely exactly sure what Yuna said, and she was still about 75% asleep at the time. 

Her face was right over hers, since the former's was leaning over a bit. 

She didn't even think about it, Ryujin just followed what her subconscious was still telling her to do in the dream.