mintomi

[requested by: cheeky-ssam bcs they literally have the greatest books and oneshots i've ever read, and they never fail to make me laugh my bum off

[requested by: cheeky-ssam bcs they literally have the greatest books and oneshots i've ever read, and they never fail to make me laugh my bum off.]

[im beginning to love mintomi thru their fics, so why dont ya'll check their works out? :D]

[a visit to the library]

A small flame lit from the tip of Honda Hitomi's candle as she scanned the dark hallways of their university that always felt deserted this late at night despite her nightly visits. 

Every student smart enough to follow the rules had crawled into bed hours ago. It always felt strange to see the halls so empty, but night after night, she came to welcome a few minutes of silence and isolation with open arms.

With only the warmth of her candle's flame, she continued through the halls at an intentionally slow pace. In all honesty, she was technically breaking the rules by doing this. No teacher had ever officially given her permission to walk the halls this late, but no one ever seemed to have a problem with her being out this late, either. 

Someone as prim, proper, and polite as Honda Hitomi could never be seen as some up to nothing troublemaker, no. That was one of the few she actually enjoyed being the smartest in most of her desired classes.

Either way, long since discovering this kind of freedom, she gladly took the chance to stroll the halls every night before heading to bed. She never knew exactly what she was looking for, but after so many times, it'd simply become a nightly ritual- very delightful ritual, at that.

Her final stop before heading to her room was the library. She stopped mid-step in the open doorway, her body freezing for a split second before she pointed her candle forward.

The flame on her candle suddenly casted a thin line of light across the room. She quickly aimed toward the outline she'd seen, and let out a quick sigh of relief soon after. The outline belonged to a single university student, still in uniform, and currently sitting motionless at a table with their head resting between their folded arms.

Making sure to keep her steps light, Hitomi approached the girl and the closer she got, the less she believed what she was seeing. 

Out of all the students she expected to find in the library at late midnight, Kim Minju was probably the very last that would've crossed her mind... yet here she was.

"Kim Minju...?" She called out softly, stopping a few feet behind the girl's chair.

There came no reply. Peeking over the motionless girl's head revealed the reason for this. Two beautiful closed eyes and a slowly rising and falling chest. As well as a few open books scattered around.