satzu

[requested by: Luminous_Bookworm bcs when tf was it the last time i wrote satzu?!]

[legit satzu, michaeng, dahmo, and 2yeon were my first gay ships- i'd love it if ya'll requested more of twice and itzaeehhh]

[first night(mare) with you]

"So, uh, don't get me wrong, this is really nice, but... I think my arm is falling asleep."

Sana let out a huff. Her breath blew at the soft brown hair that hung at Tzuyu's ear, causing the yoda to chuckle quietly.

"I'm so sorry, my Queen," Tzuyu mocked plafully, "but I am nothing more than a poor, humble peasant, unused to suffering for your comfort."

For that, Sana pressed her entire body even closer to Tzuyu, trying to weigh the younger down and make her even more uncomfortable. 

The arm in question became her new pillow, much to Tzuyu's utter dismay.

"That better?" Sana asked, shooting her a cheeky smile.

Tzuyu squirmed a little and rolled her eyes, "Seriously, Sana, I'm losing feeling in my fingers."

"Hmp. Fine," Sana eventually rolled off of Tzuyu. Shifting a little, she faced her and wrinkled her nose, "better?"

"Pretty much, thank you, kind lady, oh gracious, kind lady!"  Tzuyu mocked once again and started to prop herself up to make a show of bowing to her, only to receive a face full of pillow.

Caught between her vicious pillow attacks and a fit of laughter, Tzuyu was unable to defend herself, and collapsed back into her own pillow. 

After a few seconds, Sana finally stopped, but instead of laying back down, she sat further up.

Chou Tzuyu sprawled out all on the bed next to her was a sight that only a few weeks ago she would have said was impossible. Hair disheveled and pooled wildly behind her head instead of her normal casual hair-do, the way her legs tangled with Sana's under the sheets-

And damn it, she was Minatozaki Sana. She was Chou Tzuyu. Both looked good being star-crossed instead.

But there she was, not saying anything, simply smiling up at Sana as the Japanese stared back at her. 

When did her heart start pounding this fast?

Sana broke the gaze and looked past Tzuyu to the glowing alarm clock on the yoda's bedside table.