mintomi

[no one asked, but i feel like going back to writing again

[no one asked, but i feel like going back to writing again. :)]

[ill be opening reqs again soon, dw!]

[this little flaw]

There were small things that make up Honda Hitomi. 

They were simple ones, things you wouldn't really see until you were looking close enough. Small imperfections here and there, imperfections that only to be seen by those who were looking carefully, imperfections that are hidden and locked away.

But Minju noticed them. 

She found them and loved them, even though she knew the younger would be against it. She had told her before, and she was willing to tell her again.

Tell her that being Honda Hitomi didn't mean she had to be perfect. Everyone had their own little flaws, sometimes barely visible, but they were there.

And right now, Kim Minju found another of her flaws.

The only difference?

She didn't see until she found Hitomi lying on her bed as she opened the door to her bedroom, with the other girl staring up at the ceiling with a glassy, thoughtful expression.

"Hiichan?" Minju softly called out, stepping through the door. Hitomi seemed like she didn't heard her call, and she realized that when she didn't reply. So, she tried again, "Hiichan?"

This time Hitomi finally heard it, her head snapping to the left and looking straight at Minju. Minju could only look at her expectantly.

Her eyes widen for a fraction of a second before her lips widened into a tiny smile. She sat up, "Hi."

Her voice sounded quiet, almost shy, Minju noted. It wasn't the first time Minju found Hitomi in her room. Yujin always lets her into the apartment all the time. Ever since the frog-begrudgingly, she would like to add, the teacher asked her to- helped Hitomi out in kindergarten, the two have been best friends.

Now they were nineteen and they were still best friends.

"Hey," Minju, after a minute, replied as she took the space next to Hitomi. The bed shifted as she added her weight onto it, and realized something, "wait, shouldn't you be at-"

"I ditched," Hitomi interrupted before she could say the words, "you know how I much I hate going to that stupid club. I didn't feel like doing backflips and all that jazz. I've busted my ass too much, I'd rather not."