jinlia

[requested by, (ofc) my fave reader: WoWsOeXpEnSiVe bcs JINLIA SUPERIOR

[requested by, (ofc) my fave reader: WoWsOeXpEnSiVe bcs JINLIA SUPERIOR.]

[we love fluff we love fluff we love fluff.]

[day spent with you]

"Hey."

Ryujin turned around. She heard the footsteps approaching, of course, but she still felt herself brightened when she actually saw her girlfriend standing there, leaning against the doorframe. She was still in her office clothes and her ponytail was slowly coming undone, frizzy hair flying this way and that.

She was absolutely beautiful. 

"Hey," Ryujin said, smiling tiredly, "Miss CEO."

Lia smiled back, holding out a hand, "I'm the secretary, pabo," She corrected, a hint of laughter in her voice, "are you ready to go?"

"With clothes like that, I refuse to believe you aren't," Ryujin took her hand, twining their fingers together, "and yeah, was waiting for you."

Lia sighed, running her other hand through her hair, "Got caught up talking to some of the people in charge of managing the papers CEO-nim failed to finish before his sickly hours. They needed a hand here and there, so..."

"Don't stress about it," Ryujin tried to assure her, "you gave me time to reorganize my desk. I found a set of fidget spinners I thought I lost forever ago."

Lia glanced at her with an amused curve in her lips, "You bring fidget spinners to your company?" 

Ryujin lowkey kind of wanted to kiss her- highkey kind of wanted to kiss her every time her girlfriend smiled, actually- but decided not to, because they were both covered in sweat, especially Lia from running around the office, and the taste of saltiness tends to ruin most romantic moods. 

The younger huffed out a laugh, "Apparently. Don't remember doing it, but apparently."

They keep walking down the hallway, bumping shoulders and exchanging tired smiles. When the elevator doors closed and they started descending to the ground floor, Lia sighed, leaning back against the wall, and let her eyes flutter shut, "I'm tired," She mumbled.

"Have you eaten?" Ryujin asked, stroking her thumb over her girlfriend's knuckles, "like, at all?"

A little shake of the head, "Didn't have time," Lia replied with a sigh, "I was working with Yeji-ssi and Chaeryeong-ssi finishing up the paperwork CEO-nim left behind. I also had to watch over the cleaning crew in the toilets because Yeji didn't trust the guys Yuna signed up for the repair."