2kim

[TUKEM WOOHOOO <33]

[TUKEM WOOHOOO <33]

[i blame my old man for singing a song i eventually found myself hooked into.]

[your extra time and your kiss]

It was a fairly standard Saturday night and IZ*ONE decided to hit another go at the local karaoke place near their dormitories' building. 

They had karaoke nights in the dorms, as well as movie nights, but nine out of twelve (of course, the remaining three was and always would be the J-Line) of the members ended up with just the usual suspects battling for the mic while the others sat behind the scenes.

If they were lucky, they could also get a turn on the mic, properly spend their karaoke nights for once.

That night, everybody stayed and had fun until Eunbi insisted on herding them all back before curfew.

So, nothing out of the ordinary with this Saturday.

They were taking turns on the little, raised stage of the room, everyone was having a good time (even Hitomi, whose scowl slipped more and more, while her lip tried to curl upwards against her will.)

Chaewon just then left Yena to man the console for the volumes and lights, and was hoping to get the chance to snicker with Minju about whoever was going up next. Maybe lean in slightly to whisper side comments in her ear, maybe muffle her laughter by leaning on her side and giggled in Chaewon's shoulder. Their usual dynamic she would love to happen more frequently.

But as she was reaching the sofa, the frog sprang up.

"My turn!" Minju yelled and rushed towards where Yena was adjusting the right amount of bass. Right next to her on the couch, Yuri whined about how she has been waiting "patiently" up until now.

Chaewon didn't focus on whatever the ducky idiot was hissing to their other look-alike, too stung by the fact that Minju just ran right past her without a glance, a smile, anything at all.

... When Chaewon was looking forward to their time together. Out of idol life and responsibilities. They got this night to be carefree, to enjoy themselves, to enjoy each other's company and simply let loose.

What she truly wanted was now a blur.

What she wanted was impossible anyway, so she takes whatever she could get every time.