annyeongz (valentines!)

[aye tmr is gon be valentines day!]

[aaand what better way to celebrate is to write sumn ik i will never experience irl :) typed this down while listening to Colbie Caillat's "You Got Me."]

[my heart is filled with you]

Early in the morning, a certain tall tree goddess woke to the echoing sound of her alarm, desperately reaching for it to snooze already. 

As she sat up rather sloppily and had both arms outstretched, she peered through the transparent glass frame, where through the sun has shone brightly. And thus she realized.

It's 14th day of the second month of the year-- It's Valentine's Day.

It wasn't like it was such a significant day to Jang Wonyoung. After all, she has yet to find her significant other, to spend this otherwise a normal weekday with. As with every other year, she'd find herself indulging in chocolates here or there, given by her classmates in exchange for hers- and most, from her puppy-like childhood friend Ahn Yujin, who seemed to attract chocolates like a magnet each year.

A minute taken for a deep breath, she jumped off her bed, and then she was ready to head to school.

She glanced at the balcony across from hers, somewhat in search for her other best friend- 

Oh, then she remembered, that Yuri had left at a slightly earlier time today. Although Wonyoung had no clue what the hamster was up to, she had a gist that she'd done so to meet up with Choi Yena, who was known to leave early for school, but never arrived on time. Ah, I gotcha. Her lips couldn't help but curve upwards at the realization.

"I'm going off!" Wonyoung shouted over to her parents, who warmly smiled and waved in return as she left home, the thought still in her mind. 

Maybe she'd felt a bit lonely walking alone to school now, because for the past few months, Yuri had always walked with her to their school. But as she treaded, she felt even lonelier, because one year ago today, before taking up the offer Starship Entertainment gave her was even a thought she could accept, her energetic childhood friend would walk right by her side, playfully joking to her about how the upcoming Valentines day would play out- basically on the amount of chocolate she'd not get- and have that turned right upside down. By hers truly.

At this point, the lovestruck grin she wore was too obvious to go unnoticed.

As her thoughts faded gradually, she soon reached where she needed to be.