2kim

[ever had that talk w someone? i got 2kim here to demonstrate

[ever had that talk w someone? i got 2kim here to demonstrate. ;)]

[a-and no, its not what u think..... or is it? ;))]

[that thing you do]

"Unnie. I'm going to ask you a personal and embarrassing question."

Chaewon looked up from her math notebook that she was only admittedly doodling on. 

She looked at her friend questioningly, "Um, okay, I'm ready?" She wanted to laugh at Minju's serious look but thought better of it, in case it was really important.

"Okay, so... you live alone. You have a lot of time to yourself," Minju started out slowly. 

Chaewon nodded in reply, getting more confused. They were obvious statements. The only people that visited were their other friends, and other than Minju, who barged in into her apartment at 9 in the evening out of nowhere, only once or twice a month. 

Usually they would meet up in the famous cafe's down the street or at Chaewon's giant mansion instead. And even then, she was still alone in that mansion. Too suffocating, almost, to be alone in a big space, so she chose her small apartment miles away from it.

 "So then, for things. Y-you know, when you're... lonely, I guess? Those things... d-do you? And uh, like what... do you..." Minju stammered out a string of words that barely made sense at first.

When the realization dawned on Chaewon, the earlier thoughts about not laughing were wiped away, and she had to work to hold in her snickers. 

"Minju, are you asking if I masturbate?" 

The massive blush that lit up the frog's face broke the final restraints Chaewon had on her laughter, and she doubled over cackling loudly.

Minju hid her face with her hands. So much for thinking her best friend would have any decency to be kind and polite over such a topic.

She peeked out between her fingers when she felt a warm embrace around her, "Ch-Chaewon-ah... Ugh."

"I'm sorry~" Minju had this deadpanned expression in her face, and Chaewon could not help but snort, "seriously! You're just one of the last people I'd ever think would want to talk about something sexual," The shorter girl gently poked at her friend's hands until the girl lowered them from her face, "you know I'm the last person who would ever judge you. I respect, and love, you too much to do that. So then, to answer your question, yep, I do. What exactly did you want to know about?"