chaekura

[requested by: Namelessnim bcs chaekura is simply amazing uwu

[requested by: Namelessnim bcs chaekura is simply amazing uwu. and so is the requester!]

[kinda short. been a bit too down lately, but i will push myself to get these reqs done for ya'll!! :D]

[take a break]

Lee Chaeyeon was smart. 

Chaeyeon was determined. She always have been the very best at everything, and she tried her hardest to impress those around her and help those who were struggling. 

Not many knew Chaeyeon behind her bubbly and kind exterior, and she didn't often show that side of herself to her classmates. It made her feel weak. 

She didn't want her friends to know that she was constantly a ball of stress and pent up emotion.

That's why when she heard a knock at her door while studying, she replaced her grimace look with a soft smile. 

Chaeyeon stood up, pushing her chair back and closing her book, sliding her pen into the pages. Slowly, she tiredly made her way to the door. 

She opened it just a tad bit, her eyes spotting a familiar head of pink hair. She opened the door further, her smile genuine until she also saw Yena. The older was ouncing on her feet excitedly and glancing around. 

Sakura, upon seeing Chaeyeon, smiled calmly up at the said feather. 

Yena gave an excited grin before she spoke "Hey, Chae, Kura unnie and I are stuck on our math homework. Can you spare some time?"

Chaeyeon thought for a moment, glancing back at her abandoned textbook. Sakura looked like she seem to catch onto this, and glanced away. Seeing Sakura turn her face away caused a sudden lurch in Chaeyeon's stomach.

"We can come back later, if you're busy," Sakura said, shoving her hands into her light pink pajama's pockets. She seemed a little disappointed while her eyes looked at something down the hall. 

Chaeyeon wanted to curse in her mind, curse her mind that told her she couldn't ever deny the fact she couldn't say no to Miyawaki Sakura, "No, no, it's alright! I was just finishing up. It's a bit late though, you two should be asleep by now for tomorrow... did you guys lazed until the last second?"

Judging by the looks on their faces, Chaeyeon supposed she was right. Sighing, she turned her eyes back to her book. She could say no, just this once.

But could she, really? 

Her classmates needed her assistance. She could hear some mumbling from the two as she stared off into space in thought. She was only brought back when she heard her door click shut. Afraid she had waited too long to answer, she whipped her head around.