ryuryeong

[requested by: EyesOnMePayAttention <3]

[tbh i didnt have the energy to open my wp acc and update bcs.. well.. iz*one, but my readers' requests are enough of a boost to make me type all this down from my pad. RyuRyeong as parents! ;)]

["welcome to the world, julie anne."]

Ryujin had always thought that Lee Chaeryeong was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Their first meeting, the dance at their first prom together to the very last, and every moment from there on out, she was always beautiful.

But right now, after fourteen hours of labor, holding their baby girl against her bare chest, well, she had never seen a more beautiful sight in all her life.

"You've never looked more beautiful than you do right now," Ryujin whispered, leaning down to press a kiss to her head as her fingers dragged over her daughter's cheek softly and she simply watched her in awe.

"You, Shin Ryujin, are ridiculous," Chaeryeong's voice was soft, as not to wake the sleeping infant, but Ryujin could hear the slight annoyance in her voice.

"What, it's true...!" 

And it was true, there was nothing like the sight of a mother and a daughter together, and the fact that it was their first time together, ever, just made it even more special.

"I haven't showered in two days, I'm covered in sweat and god knows what else." 

Ryujin didn't care about that though. At all. And she hoped that her wife knew that, "I don't care," She pressed another kiss to her hair and offered her a smile when she looked up at her, "you're still the most beautiful woman in the world to me."

Chaeryeong could only roll her eyes with a hum before looking back down at the tiny bundle in her arms.

Ryujin couldn't help but let her eyes follow suit, eyeing her daughter again with nothing but wonder.

She was perfect.

Absolutely perfect, and she couldn't believe she ever got so lucky.

"You know, if we don't name her soon I think Yuna is going to do it for us. You know how she is," Chaeryeong whispered, her fingers running their the infant's soft dark brown curls as she smiled.

The older grimaced in a playful manner, afraid that Yuna could have been anywhere by now after she excused herself because she needed a snack from staying the night in the hospital room and Ryujin didn't want to hurt the youngest's feelings.

"I told you that I liked your name choice six weeks ago," And she did, multiple times, "you just have to be certain about it."

Chaeryeong nodded her head before pressing her lips to their little girl's head and shifted her slightly so that they could see her cute puffy face better under the soft, dim glow of the white light above the bed.