sahyo

[i want sahyo to be one of the superior ships in twice pty plsssss

[i want sahyo to be one of the superior ships in twice pty plsssss.]

[fluffy bday special for our GODJIHYO!!]

[a kiss to make it better]

The scrape on her knee was raw and angry, with spider-webbing lines of red rising from beneath the grime and torn skin. 

It looked awful, and Sana dreaded to imagine what her bruised, aching face must be resembling right at this moment. She flinched when Jihyo pressed gauze to her chin, and swore under her breath (because Jihyo would scold her non-stop if she even so as muttered a curse word) as the peroxide seeped into the wound.

"Hold still," Jihyo said sounding like a warning, the brush of her fingers soft against the Japanese's cheek. 

She dabbed the cotton at the scrape on her member's chin, firm hold on her tweezers with a careful hand. The sting of rubbing alcohol was most certainly unpleasant at the best of times- now, with Sana cringing and shivering. The sensation was almost unbearable.

"Ow..." Sana whined. Her lower lip brushed the wet cotton, and she wrinkled her nose at its acrid tanginess, "Jihyooo, it hurts! And it tastes bad."

"That's because you aren't supposed to taste it, idiot," The younger girl drew back, eyebrows raised, "and don't 'Jihyo' 'Jihyo' me, of course it does! You fell flat on your face," She tapped the gauze against Sana's button nose. There was a scrape there, too, and Sana winced at the sting, "if we don't treat these properly, you might scar."

"But you can afford to be a little more gentle, right?" Sana said, sticking out her lower lip like a spoiled child. 

Jihyo laughed, the sound so rich that Sana wondered if she could bottle it and bring it home. There was a small part of her that had been steeling itself for another cold refute to see the harsh line of Jihyo's lips and her flinty, fierce (but definitely doe-y, cute) eyes, but Jihyo was still smiling like she used to, teeth gleaming under the afternoon light. 

Sana was relieved, ashamed, along with a whole host of other complicated emotions she could not possibly decipher-- but mostly, just rather pleased.

"Next time, break your fall when you trip," Jihyo gently held Sana's chin in her hand, then sighed, "so you'll scrape up parts of yourself that's less sensitive than your face."

"Hmm, I doubt I'll be running like that anytime soon," This time, Sana bear the sting with good grace... and a few painful, but oddly adorable grimaces. 

Jihyo's smile, soft and fond, helped too. After the latest  skinships of every Twice member in Twice's ship books and showering other members with her Sanake skills, Sana had not been certain if she would ever see Jihyo smile so easily at her ever again.