ssamjin

[requested by: desichaaaaaaaan uwu]

[man, i wish i coulda done the very first ssamjin req i got before this one.. but yk, it's hard to write sumn i personally dont ship that much. just glad i had an idea for this one!]

[the usual]

Kim Chaewon didn't even bother to look up from her tablet as the sound of the waitress' footsteps drew nearer. She was a regular customer and they were used to her by now. 

The footsteps stopped at her right. Chaewon could hear their shoes bump against the leg of the table, but she held her tongue.  

Her hearing cleared enough from the hustle and bustle of the coffee shop only to hear a female voice clear her throat, "Um, hi! What can I get you?"

Flicking her finger, Chaewon waved one hand carelessly in the air, "The usual."

The waitress paused, and hesitantly said, "Sorry, I'm new here, so I don't really know what that is..."

Chaewon sighed, pinched the bridge of her nose, and said in a slightly annoyed tone, "It's the number three sandwich combo with a plain black coffee, extra shot of caffeine. No pickles in the sandwich, and with large fries."

She could hear the waitress frantically scratching the pen across the paper, and a few seconds later her voice got fainter and fainter as she went on and said, "I'm sorry, what did you want it with?"

This new waitress hit a nerve already. "I said," Chaewon began, spinning around to face the girl, "I wanted it with fri- oh."

As she looked up, she came face to face with the most beautiful girl she has ever seen, at least, in her opinion. 

She almost seemed to radiate beauty, from the blue streaks in her hair and her light complexion, from her delicate, slender hands clutching the paper, from chocolate eyes so deep they were almost black.

And Chaewon realized she has been staring and haven't heard a word the waitress said until those oh so mesmerizing eyes blinked a few times.

"H-huh? Uh, yeah, sure," One hand went to her glasses and the other to the fringe of her shirt- speaking of which, why did she wear the same one as yesterday?- as she forced what she hope was a winning smile, "th-thanks, uh..." A quick peek to her name tag, then Chaewon saying, "thanks, Yujin."

As Yujin gave her one last confused stare and headed on back to the kitchen, Chaewon could have sworn she saw a faint tinge of color on the other girl's cheeks.