2kim

[requested by: Cat_nerdddddd bcs they be my irl best friend!! and i ship 2kim ;)]

[FINALLY someone requested these two gays. some of my oneshots consist of 2kim, but its either like, a break up, an unrequited love, or a love triangle between hyemin, ssamjin, ssambang, and mintomi lmao. so heRE WE GO! :DD]

[coming out in a closet]

This wasn't exactly Chaewon idea of fun, but truth or dare seemed like a natural cause for every movie night or day off.

And apparently, even the sober weren't safe from Yujin's sheer force of willpower. The entire gang were seated on the living room floor, all displaying varying degrees of displeasure for the game Chaeyeon brought up for game night.

But Minju? She looked happier than Chaewon had seen her in weeks.

Stupid pepe the frog with her stupid, perfect face.

"It's your turn, Chaewon!" Their dazed leader, Eunbi's voice pierced Chaewon's thoughts, the shrill of her voice pulling her back into reality.

"I really don't think-"

"Truth. Or. Dare."

The look in her eyes was murderous. Oh, no.

Chaewon sighed, "Dare."

"Seven minutes in the closet-"

"U-Unnie, I really don't think this is a good idea. Chaewon unnie doesn't deal well with small spaces and-"

At least Hitomi was looking out for her. 

"-with Minju!"

Not that it mattered

The horrified expression that covered Minju face as soon as Eunbi finished speaking was apparently the equivalent to signing Chaewon's death sentence. 

Because she knew. 

That meme frog knew. Her smile was so smug that it made Chaewon want to punch her in the face.

There were two ways she could deal with this situation.

One, protest loudly to the point of embarrassment, making it obvious that there were some kind of repressed feelings on her behalf.