jinlia

[requested by, a dear friend: Namelessnim !!! ]

[short. and sumn soff i thought abt that one time i talked to... someone. u_u]

[at peace with you]

She was surprisingly at peace with the moment.

A distant part of her mind told her she should try to focus on everything, so she would remember with absolute clarity in the future. 

She should know the soft song playing on the playlist, focus on how Ryujin looked. Half asleep but content, happy, smiling slightly- or on the ray of sun playing on their kitchen tiles, on the exact way the kitchen looked now.

She took a deep breath. She was aware of the thought, left it be. She chose to relax.

It's okay if she didn't remember every detail. She'd surely remember how free and in love she felt in her presence.

And they would do this more often. She loved holding Ryujin.

They went back and forth, more swaying than anything else. They were not really syncing their steps to the music, but neither of them seemed to mind so much. There was barely any space between them.

Lia could feel her breathe, could feel her steady heartbeat.

Ryujin looked down at her with so much affection, Lia felt like she might explode. She felt so loved. She felt so in love.

She never thought this would ever happen to her.

How did she get this lucky? More importantly, with the one and only Shin Ryujin?

"I love you," Ryujin whispered, echoing Lia's thoughts. 

She hesitated for a second, then her face took on a determined expression and then continues, "There's more I'd like to say. I wish I could find the words to truly let you know how much you truly matter to me, how you make my life better, how you make me a better person, but I... Aish, you're the wordy one between the two of us, you're much better at this. But I can tell you this. I love you, I love you, I love you so so so much, I wouldn't trade this, I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world, Choi Jisu." 

She buried her face in Lia's collarbone, kissing her softly, clearly a bit embarrassed, but meaning every word.

Lia couldn't breathe and she could almost cry, although she didn't know why. She hugged Ryujin tighter and closer if it was still possible. 

"I love you so much, too," She softly replied. At any other time, she would go on a long, long rant about what exactly she adored about the younger, about how she changed her life, but she found herself wordless now, too. 

It didn't seem to matter. Her fiancee hugged her back, seeming to understand the unspoken words Ryujin wished to convey in this very memorable moment.

They kept swaying to the music.

She exhaled. The voice in the back of her mind started to quiet down little by little. 

There was no way she could possibly forget this moment, ever. 

________

word count:

500

i need more fluff in my life u_u

im posting few of the requests in my list so ya'll won't have to wait for long anymore!! >:0

7 one shots pending . . .