mintomi pt.1

[ the most hilarious wizone ik: cheeky-ssam once said they needed more mintomi, so here we are! slightly mature! nothing further, swear

[ the most hilarious wizone ik: cheeky-ssam once said they needed more mintomi, so here we are! slightly mature! nothing further, swear. ;)]

[part 1: hii gets hwet. and it's got minzoo wired.]

[a simple sleepover]

"Hiichan!" Minju flung open the front door, looking at her friend standing outside. 

She was soaked, and shivering, and Minju grabbed her hands and pulled her inside. Her parents would flip if they see her friend dripping water all over the living room, but Minju didn't care. Her heart gave a sad jitter at the sight of a Honda Hitomi with slump shoulders and eyes that looked and stared hazily up at her.

"W-Why are you soaked?" 

"Walked here," Hitomi mumbled, so low that Minju almost didn't catch it. She felt exhausted, but she hasn't dropped her bag because she was aware it was wet too, and she knew she was already making a puddle in front of the door from her soaking wet clothes.

"I thought your mom was gonna give you a ride?!" Minju reached out her hands, then pulled them back. She felt flustered, she didn't know what to do to help the poor marshmallow.

"She b-b-bailed," Hitomi's teeth began chattering, even when she tried to hide the fact she was freezing cold. She was trying to hide from the older how miserable she was right now, how the clothes on her body were heavy and so did her peach-colored bag. She would really like to change, but she didn't want to be rude if Minju wanted to stand here and even have a conversation.

That was when the frog's mouth fell open as she realized an important detail, then yelled, "Don't you live more than a mile from here? It's been pouring for, fuck, I don't know, hours!"

Hitomi just simply shrugged in response. She hoped the rain would let up once she left earlier, but that, unfortunately, didn't happen. 

Now here she was, cold, wet, and making more of a mess on the floor as the minutes between them ticked by.

"Geez, you should have just called and told me you couldn't come! T-Than getting yourself-" Minju couldn't begin to describe and emphasize how reckless her friend could be. She balled her fists at her sides, furious that Hitomi would do something so, so STUPID! Walking through the rain, risking her own health, and for what? A dumb sleepover. 

They hang out together all the time, they go to the same school! There were plenty of other opportunities so see each other! Why did she have to-

"Wanted to see you.." Hitomi quietly reasoned, trying to ignore how exhausted she was feeling. Trying to ignore the cold that went all the way to her bones, and the fact that stupid Minju had not offered her so much as a towel yet. A towel was all she wanted, especially after walking all the way here under the pouring rain in the middle of the night.