mintomi

[i promised cheeky-ssam a mintomi chap bc apparently "i betrAyed tHeM FOr 2KiM"- i swEAr i ship em, but 2kim was one of my first izone ships so heehee

[i promised cheeky-ssam a mintomi chap bc apparently "i betrAyed tHeM FOr 2KiM"- i swEAr i ship em, but 2kim was one of my first izone ships so heehee.]

[steamyyy. just the way i like it. ;)]

[fallin' and floatin']

That night, Minju saw nothing but Hitomi. 

She was spring after all, bright and golden, an ever-shining star, both on and off stage. 

They lie together, whispers of dreams and truths and the unspoken, but present ache of love and sorrow between them. They would lie like this in Minju's fantasies, cuddled close and holding tight. Never once did she think that those fantasies would come true.

And it was almost like fear, the way longing filled her in, in how swift it came. 

Everything she knew about being in a girl group screamed at her to push Hitomi away, to suppress the thoughts currently filling her head, to dismiss the soft, rosy curve of Hitomi's lips, to ignore the soothing feeling of the hands rubbing circles into her back.

The air was heavy and in her struggle, Minju felt as if she might drown, drown in Honda Hitomi's sheer being. 

And when their eyes met, there was a moment where it was just the two of them. All of the anxieties melted away, the unimportant faded and, in that moment, Kim Minju finally decided to be selfish.

It was a clumsy kiss- neither of them quite knew how. 

They read the stories, seen the films and they try their best to copy it, but the films didn't make every nerve in her body tingle and her hands shake as she tried brushing Hitomi's soly blonde hair out of her face. 

This was scarier than the films, but remarkably better than the films. 

Hitomi moaned in the space between their lips as they pull back, "Minju-yah." 

Her whisper echoed in the air like the ending note to a symphony as they both then came to the sudden realization of what they had just done. 

Where do they go from here? 

What if the others find out? 

This was it. It's over. Minju's chance to become a professional idol was gone because she couldn't control herself. 

Stupid! Stupid Kim Minju! [minjugattooo </3]

And what about Hitomi? Taking advantage of the younger girl like that, Minju was ashamed.