hyemin (bday special)

[everybody say HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO MINJU ANGEL!!! *BOOM BOOM BUH BUH BOOM* (idfkanymore)

[everybody say HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO MINJU ANGEL!!! *BOOM BOOM BUH BUH BOOM* (idfkanymore).]

[glad i actually had the motivation to write this 2 in the darn morning. idk what to call this- an almost smut?]

[drive me insane]

Breathing was overrated, Hyewon decided, as Kim Minju pressed her mouth hard against hers again, only giving her barely a second to take a breath. 

Asthma be damned, she was going to enjoy every fevered second of this... whatever it was.

Kim Minju and herself always remained unbothered in public, never looking at each other for too long, their voices light enough to deny any interest. 

But when they were cramped in the back of her car, parked at the parking lot from the residential area, or in a back room at a club or a party, all formalities dropped and Minju reached for Hyewon, devouring her mouth and setting her on fire. 

Being on fire was a new sensation, too, and one that became more intoxicating with each crashing of lips and pecks on the corners of her mouth.

They had about three full-on make outs this week, Hyewon recalled. 

Not that she'd admit to keeping track. That would earn her scoff of "turn off" and a night of her fingers itching to touch Minju across the dreading painful sound of silence she dropped between them. 

Kang Hyewon made that mistake once. With her kiss-induced brain, she had gasped out the words the younger refused to hear from her.

"I love you," breathless as it was desperate. Her mind yelled profanities at her as Minju had pulled away immediately that night. The speed of it had left her head spinning, so she could only watch her walk away, the world suddenly weighing down on her. 

Kang Hyewon learned a lesson that night. Just as easily as Kim Minju could set her on fire, Kim Minju could freeze her out, too.

Hyewon preferred the fire.

Her mind was drawn back to the situation in hand as Minju latched onto her neck, just under her ear, raising the hairs on her arms with a very much practiced nip. 

"Fuck," A curse spilled out of her mouth despite her resolve to be quiet this time because, for god's sakes, she was so loud. Minju didn't seem to mind though, Hyewon felt her lips turn up in a smirk, and she did it again, this time lower, on her jawline. 

Hyewon groaned, softer this time, mindful that they were only cramped in a corner by the bathrooms. She didn't want to think about what would happen if someone, completely trashed and looking for a piss, caught sight of them fumbling in the corner by the restrooms. It might be enough to break whatever spell had come over them and prevent this from ever happening again.