chaerlia

[this has been requested by: LightFuryYeah bcs chaerlia needs more luv >:0]

[im still pretty down.. but i wont have it get in the way of doing ya'll requests.]

[hot treat at 1am]

Here she was, quarter to one in the morning and sitting in the queue of a McDonald's drive thru. 

How many people could possibly be craving greasy, fast food meals at a time like this? Evidently, quite a few. And Choi Lia was one of them. 

A glance behind her showed she was the last one in line and she sighed as no progress was made. Did they have to put more nuggets down? 

Lia wasn't overly concerned about that- that meant she'd get fresh, hot nuggets. Exactly what she wanted as she took this break from her studies.

The line moved forward and Lia followed, one car closer to the deep-fried deliciousness that was chicken nuggets. 

She took a moment to think more about her current situation. She thought it'd be better to pass some time. 

When Choi Lia was younger, she thought her adult life would be go to school, graduate and become a famous singer while marrying a wealthy man and spending their lives together forever. 

Now here she was, a single, useless lesbian taking a study break to get some hot chicken nuggets before going back and reading over the same notes again and again and again so she would be prepared to ace her quiz and keep her average up for her scholarship. 

She barely had time to mingle with the hot single ladies on campus because of this damned school work. 

What a pain. 

Another car moved up and Lia could see the interaction between the employee and the person in the car going fast. 

The person in the stupid car handing the McDo employee at the window a bill and in return they give back a hand full of change, a small bag and an extra large coffee. 

Lia could only assume the person in front was someone in the same boat as her. A student needing food before heading back to their place to speed-read or finish a paper that would be overdue if it wasn't submitted by seven o'clock the next morning.

Next thing she knew, Lia pulled up to the window. Thank Jihyo. She sighed contently, glad the wait was pretty much over now. She reached down for her bag, rummaging in it quickly for her wallet.