dahmo

[WARNING: ANGST once again

[WARNING: ANGST once again.]

[i saved this specifically for owow's bday but wutevs, i dont want to keep my loyal readers waiting. :)]

[a cold night]

A certain color of the whitest, brightest girl sat within a small music hall, elegantly pressing the keys of the piano as it released a soothing sound of serenity. 

Even with her eyes closed, she accurately hit the right notes as if she mastered every single spots. Entering the last part of the song, she paced slowly, feeling her flawless press of keys as if she was the song itself. 

She imagined there were people around the music hall, watching her play and listening to her own masterpiece, until she hit the last note of the song. The painted smile on her face never left as she opened her eyes to realize that she did the song perfectly. 

Feeling satisfied, she took a deep breath and stood up. Leisurely walking to the center of the stage. As she reached her destination, she bowed in front of the empty chairs around the hall, as if there were people clapping for her. 

As if people cheered for her. As if her loyal listeners tried to reach out and call her name.

But there was none.

Sighing , she exited the stage and went for the elevator. From the transparent glass elevator, she saw the colorful city lights below her. Despite the late time, they were still flooding all over the streets below her.

As the elevator rang, the doors opened and the girl walked her way through the building exit, until she heard a voice call out to her.

"Dahyun-ssi!"

She turned around from the direction where she heard her name. 

It was the receptionist on the front desk. She jogged towards Dahyun's way to the front desk only to be handed with a telephone, "Someone wants to talk to you, and she seemed to be excited when it comes to talking about you," She teased with a smirk on her face. 

Dahyun grabbed the telephone with a slight tint of pink on her cheeks, "H-Hello?"

"Ah, jagiya!~" 

The pianist somewhat already knew who was behind the delightfully cheering voice across the phone, "Sana unnie? What's up?"

"Don't you 'what's up' me! And we already talked 'bout the whole unnie thing, Kim Dahyun! I'm already your girlfriend!" She ranted on the phone.