hyemin (LAST chap.)

[BITC- YA'LL THOUGHT IT'S OVER

[BITC- YA'LL THOUGHT IT'S OVER.]

[now THIS is the official last one shot. </3]

[playlist for you]

Minju watched as their dancing teacher left the room and, as per usual, IZ*ONE's crack headed chatter erupted into conversation.

She couldn't help but smile and let out a small chuckle, even this mundane part of her life being a part of IZ*ONE was bringing a smile on her face despite today's tiring rehearsal.

Her laugh quickly turned into a gasp of surprise when she noticed someone standing behind her. She was in front of the practice room's big mirror, unable to misidentify a girl that was nervously rubbing her the side of her arm.

Minju looked up at her long time gay crush and smiled at her reflection while she tried calm the heart palpitations that occurred every time Kang Hyewon walked by.

"Hyewon-ah! How are you today?" Minju asked cheerfully. The other girl blushed and looked down and, for a second, Minju panicked that she might've already said something wrong.

That is, until the older replied, "Oh, uhm, I'm okay. I just wanted to show you something, actually."

Minju's eyes looked eagerly at the phone Hyewon had in her hand.

Hyewon realized Minju was basically taking up all the remaining space that the desk separated them, Minju's forehead half an inch away from hers. She felt her cheeks flare up a bit from this.

Sensing the older's tense shoulders and still hand, Minju said, "Hyewonie?"

Hyewon snapped right back almost immediately, "I know it's probably a bit stupid and I don't even know if you'll understand it but... uhm, I made a playlist for you," She mumbled, so quietly that Minju had to lean in closer, if that was still possible, so she could make out what she was saying.

T-Too close. "It's just a collection of songs that reminded me of you or- or songs I thought you might like, uhm, I'm sorry if this is really cringy, I just wanted to show you what I'd worked on."

Minju looked at the other girl in complete shock. Kang Hyewon, who seemed always so unbothered and so emotionless all the time, (with the exception of the presence of food, of course) actually came to her and made a playlist for her...

Before Hyewon concluded that this has all gone to shit because she opened her damn mouth and finally worked up the courage to show her cringe worthy playlist, the frog leaped to her feet and wrapped her arms around Hyewon's neck.

"Oh my, oh my! Hyewon-ah!" She affectionately rubned her cheek against Hyewon's, much to the latter's heart's nonstop beating, "no one's ever done anything like this for me before. I'm really flattered."