hyemin

[here's that os i was too unmotivated to do

[here's that os i was too unmotivated to do.. i hope it doesnt seep through this wonderful ship. id hate myself for weeks if it shows.]

[requested by: KwangbaexMinguri a little less flirting (cuz im bad at that) and a lil more fluff..?]

[hyewon hates the beach .
(and the bitches that keep flirting w them)]

Kim Minju had never been bothered by the fact that guys and girls constantly hit on her while they were at the beach, but her girlfriend, Kang Hyewon had always felt utterly pissed off whenever it happens. 

Minju reassured her time after time that it didn't matter one bit to her, didn't mean anything, didn't alter the way she felt about Hyewon, but the food-loving girl couldn't help having a jealous streak whenever a guy in his swimming trunks walk up to them and start getting touchy-feely with her girlfriend. Her girl-fuckin'-friend.

It was not as if Hyewon's blind, though. She knew Minju was the very definition of attractive, so she couldn't even say she was surprised that it kept happening. 

I just wish this shit would stop for, I don't know, five seconds, but everywhere they turn, someone would be scanning Kim Minju up and down, possibly publicly undressing her with their eyes alone. Even girls turn for a moment to admire her [gays, how we feelin'?]. Something eye-catching about Minju's body and grace made everyone turn their heads whenever they get the chance.

Thus, a dark raincloud hung above Hyewon's head for most of their week-long vacation to the beach, and it was not as if Minju didn't notice.

"Are you really going to let this get to you?" The younger asked one fine afternoon.

They were eating lunch together on the boardwalk, sitting across from one another at the wooden table and benches. Hyewon was busy capturing the beautiful they had with her trusty camera while Minju only munched on her fish and chips (Mina made her buy those, said it was an American thing), stealing sips from Hyewon's soda every now and then.

Minju heard no response, so she continued, "I keep telling you, there's nothing for you to worry about. They're just trying to flirt and it's not as if I encourage them. Hyewonnie?"

That didn't make Hyewon feel any better about anything, "You could at least try to pretend you're not enjoying it..." She muttered before biting angrily into her hamburger after almost spilling her soda when she harshly set her camera down. Minju might be reassuring her about this whole thing, but that didn't mean she didn't feel anxious every single time it happened.