hyechaemin

[requested by: TzuyuLovesGucci bcs the plot's AJHSJHDJSJ]

[pervy 2won and a lil innocent frog?! it's uhm.. it's another almost smut.]

[the missing piece]

Kang Cafe was a humble cafe from which aromas of fresh, homemade cooking filled the air and welcome all those who visit with a warm embrace. A place in which hunger could be replaced with satisfaction in a fulfilling manner possible. A place in which happiness for the stomach and completion of the soul could be found.

So, once Kim Chaewon went inside, she felt the instant warmth and the pleasant aroma of the freshly baked pastries and that strongly brewed coffee, invading her nostrils with the right amount of bitterness that seeped through her tongue as well.

It was warm inside. It smelled of yeast, cinnamon, sweet honey, and coffee. The early morning light slanted through the windows. The owner, and most of her employees all knew Chaewon since she used to go there regularly on her breaks from work or when she and her friends, Yena and Yuri stop by during their daily hangouts.

There was a bell on top of the door that rings when people come in. 

There currently were bagels in shiny layered rows, topped with seeds. In the glass display case, there were sugar sprinkles on the cinnamon twists, jelly donuts gleamed in their icing. Brown bread, unsliced, in round loaves, put forth its aroma of wholesome goodness. 

The barrel in the corner held the slim, crusty baguettes, tucked in with its crinkly, brown paper bags. Now, behind the counter was owner's daughter, Kang Hyewon, who had light brown hair that was pulled into a slightly messy bun. The white hat she was wearing didn't quite hide the bored look in her eyes.

"Welcome to Kang Cafe. How can I help you?" Hyewon greeted robotically, looking relieved that she remembered those cliche customer service lines, "I'm Kang Hyewon, at your service."

"You got those big creampuff thing? That stupid frog loves that shit and I need them for her birthday. My stupid mom's making me buy them..." Chaewon grumbled and folded her arms, watching this Hyewon tilt her head in confusion.

"Do you mean the profiteroles?" The employee insisted, not wanting to mess up on her first day at her dear mother's shop.

Chaewon sighed dramatically and scowled at the other girl angrily, "Yes, whatever the fuck those things are. Give me five of those muhfuckers already."