michaeng (bday special)

[requested by no one ever, but lil ole me!! once again fluff ensues bcs i want to feel more single

[requested by no one ever, but lil ole me!! once again fluff ensues bcs i want to feel more single. :)]

[#HappyMinaDay]

[spoiled]

Morning sunlight shone through the red translucent curtains. 

The bustling activities outside told her that she should probably get up now, but the warmth of the covers were far too tempting to give up so easily. 

The body beside her whined when she attempted to reach for her glasses on the bedside table, the arms around her waist latched on even tighter, refusing to let her leave the confines of their shared bed.

Mina giggled and gave up on the attempt in grabbing her glasses, shuffling closer to her girlfriend, and hating the fact that her eyes reflected blurs of vision of Chaeyoung's sleeping face. 

She reached an arm over and brushed the blond part of the cub's hair away from her rounded face, kissing Chaeyoung's nose.

"I know you're awake, Chaengie," Mina laughed at the incoherent mumbling and gave Chaeyoung a smack on the shoulder, "and I need my glasses, so move, I feel so blind." 

Mina cracked a small smile when she only received another string of sleepy mumbling as her girlfriend tugged on her sleeves, whining at the temporary loss of her dear penguin's warmth.

"That's okay," Chaeyoung muttered in return, Mina not missing the same small, cheeky smile that crept up to her chapped lips, "I am all that you need to see," She chuckled and pulled the older closer.  

Mina huffed and pouted in utter defeat, unable to stammer out a reply. It was unfair how smooth Son Chaeyoung was sometimes.

"Let's stay in bed for a while longerrrr," Chaeyoung dragged on a little longer and touched their forehead together before nuzzling into Mina's neck, "you're so warm, Minari."

"And you're so spoiled," Mina sighed, returning the hug and settling down on the bed. 

The big, doe-y eyes closed once more, finally satisfied and Mina returned to the daily routine of gazing at Chaeyoung while her sweet, beloved cub slept. 

It was a little different from the naps Chaeyoung used to take in their old dormitories back in Sixteen, the frown on the face was no more, the muscles didn't twitch any longer, and the old fearless, unbeatable tiger cub seemed so calm and content. They sure did come a long way.

My love, my Chaeyoungie

Mina leaned a little closer as the younger girl's figure finally, and gradually focused into her vision. The long eyelashes came into her view and a small smile hung on Chaeyoung's lips.