annyeongz

[omf requested by: jintokki bcs honestly, who doesnt want annyeongz flirting???]

[i want a kith from that one person rn ngl]

[butterfly kiss, how?]

Jang Wonyoung was almost like a walking encyclopedia, folds her socks together first thing out of the wash, and wears bunny and butterfly-themed pajamas, and once wore one of Yena's many... unique choice of clothing.

Smart and charismatic as people perceive Jang Wonyoung was in general, Yujin was pretty damn sure she's got a screw loose somewhere to have Choi Yena choose her attire once in two weeks.

And that was not even mentioning the tucked-in uniform shirt. The double-knotted shoes. The backpack with all those Plant More Trees, Save Mother Earth! stickers. All that nerdy stuff that comes out of her mouth every time IZ*ONE was minding their own business on day offs. She was a total nerd inside these dorm walls, a complete contrast to what everyone sees her as on stage or in their school.

But Yujin liked her.

A lot. 

Too much. Absurdly way too much.

Jang Wonyoung giving her butterflies, was one of the many reasons why.

It was so damn cliché she wanted to scream, but then also curl up into a gay ball and grin against her tucked knees because those butterflies swarming around was such a nice feeling.

Whipped and stupid, the fact she liked the way the younger called her 'Yujinnie~' more than she would ever admit, or ever thought was possible.

They were sitting on the floor in Wonyoung's room, it was her and her best friend slash classmate slash group member alone. The window let in the afternoon sun, making everything glow as they work on their homework.

By working on their homework, it specifically meant Wonyoung was the only one actually doing it. 

Yujin has been glancing at the wrinkle of concentration on the younger's forehead, at the way her eyebrows furrowed down to meet the frame of her glasses.

She was trying to be discreet and sneaky about staring for too long and too much than she intended, and was trying not to think about kissing that frustrated pout on Wonyoung's lips.