kwonchaeng

[requested by: EyesOnMePAYATTENTION bcs KWONCHAENG IS ALMOST SUPERIOR IMO!]

[i just love kwonchaeng <33]

It wasn't uncommon for bandmates to end up dating in the idol world, but it also wasn't something may people saw every day. 

Being in close relations for a long time, living and working together, it was bound to happen, and while IZ*ONE's  relationship was not the best example of what normal team dynamics should be in terms of LIVEs and anything that could fall into streaming everything they do, they were recorded as one of the best KPOP GG's that was from MNET's Produce series.

Logically speaking, however, it wasn't the smartest idea, especially if the end result was claimed as rigged by the people, that would jeopardize the group for the next two years and beyond. It was a terrifying enough thought that made it a much more rare instance.

Yet, that didn't stop Kwon Eunbi and Lee Chaeyeon from falling in love with each other.

Chaeyeon still thought fondly of their first meeting, a fine lady shorter than her had appeared behind her with the other Woolim Entertainment trainees beside her and a glare on her face very much ready to conquer their first stage in front of Produce48's judges. 

And gods had she looked so pretty while doing it

After Woolim received their grades, there was a flick of curtains and the fine lady disappeared behind another red curtain. It left Lee Chaeyeon daydreaming of gleaming, charismatic eyes and raven locks. 

They met for the second time, the dark-haired beauty once again later that same day was put in the same room as her for further training. Chaeyeon had felt herself falling deeper under her spell.

Their third meeting. Oh, man. When all the teams were announced for the first official stage, Chaeyeon was picked behind her team, floating on what felt like air at the fact that she was finally living her dream. 

"Chaeyeon-ssi?" 

Kwon Eunbi normally looked very composed and under control of her emotions, but something about the way she was looking at her made Chaeyeon melt into a puddle.

"Yes, unnie?" She barely managed to suppress herself from screaming in surprise when she turned around slowly.

A shy look came over the older's features, "I know this is really out of nowhere but... do you want to go on a date later?"