35 (M)

May 5th
Yoongi-34 weeks

Yoongi was exhausted, he had woken up due to his back and hips hurting, the baby had moved down a lot while be was sleeping.

Hoseok smiled as he walked into he bedroom with breakfast, bringing the plate to Yoongi who smiled as Hoseok put the plate on the side and helped him sit up before handing it to him.

"Are you feeling okay?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"Apart from terrible hip and back pain and my swollen chest and feet, yeah" Yoongi said making Hoseok chuckle.

"Why's you hips and back hurting?" He asked concerned.

"They have moved down, they used to be near my rib cage but now she's got her body here" Yoongi said placing his hand on the bottom of his stomach showing Hoseok who nodded his head.

"Is there anything I can do?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi shook his head.

"Not really, maybe a foot rub" Yoongi said as he smiled at the younger boy who nodded his head before grabbing cream out of the bedside table and sitting on the end of the bed.

Yoongi continued to eat as Hoseok rubbed his swollen feet,the older boy moaning in delight.

"Is Ae-Cha downstairs?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok shook his head.

"Jin asked if he could take her for the day" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head, "that means we have the house to ourselves" Hoseok said with a smirk as he looked up at Yoongi who blushed.

"Hoseok I feel like a beached whale" Yoongi said as he put his plate on the bedside table.

"I mean, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to, it was just a suggestion" Hoseok said and Yoongi quickly shook his head.

"No I want to, I do but I'm not sure how I can when I'm so big" Yoongi said and Hoseok smirked.

"You don't have to do anything, let me take care of you" Hoseok said as he crawled up the bed and kissed Yoongi on the lips, Yoongi kissed back as he wrapped his arms around the younger boys neck as he felt slick already begin to leak out of him.

"Hobi please take my clothes off" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded this head as he lifted the older boys t-shirt up, he struggled slightly to get it off but once it was off he threw it across the room.

Hoseok smiled as he looked down at the boy below him, looked at his cute baby bump as his swollen chest, Hoseok swiped his thumb over Yoongi's nipple making the boys back arch, "Hoseok, Fuck" Yoongi moaned as Hoseok grinded his hips against his.

Hoseok quickly pulled his top over his head and he pulled his pants and underwear down, his dick hitting his abs and Yoongi bit his lip as he watched.

"Hoseok please fuck me, I need it, please" Yoongi began begging as he felt more slick leak out of him, Hoseok hummed and pulled his shorts off.

"Fuck baby, you're so wet" Hoseok said as he looked down at the slick that already began making a puddle on the sheets.

"Hoseok please do something" Yoongi whined as he reached his hand around to stroke himself only for his wrist to be grabbed.

"Don't touch yourself" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head as he saw the younger boys head move down and after a couple seconds he felt Hoseok's sinful tongue on his hole, licking at the slick as it leaked out.

"Mmm fuck you taste good" Hoseok said as he stuck two fingers in the boys hole making Yoongi moan out loud before putting his hand over his mouth.

"Baby keep moaning, no one else can hear" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head as his hand moved to the pillow beneath him, gripping it tightly.

"Hoseok please fuck me now, I need it now" Yoongi moaned and Hoseok quickly took his fingers out of Yoongi, licking the slick off of his fingers after that he quickly positioned himself before he slowly pushed in, both of them groaning as Hoseok began moving slowly.

"Ahh fuck, Hobi faster please, Right there" Yoongi moaned as Hoseok's dick pressed straight against his prostate, Hoseok aimed his thrusts there and Yoongi moaned loudly as Hoseok slowly picked up the pace, thrusting hard against the spot that made Yoongi see stars.

Hoseok wanted to kiss the older boy but his stomach got in the way so we went for the next best thing.

He leaned down and swiped his tongue over one of Yoongi's pink sensitive nipples and the older boys breath got caught in his throat as he hand reached down and grabbed a handful of the younger boys hair.

Hoseok's lips wrapped around it as he sucked gently making Yoongi almost cum.

Hoseok suddenly stopped everything as he lifted his head and he looked at Yoongi, surprised.

"What?" Yoongi panted out, quite annoyed that the younger boy just stopped everything.

Hoseok stuck his tongue out, showing Yoongi the little droplets on milk on it making Yoongi gasp.

"Is-is that okay?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi quickly nodded his head as Hoseok began thrusting again and his lips wrapped back around the same nipple, sucking a bit harder.

"Fuck Hoseok, keep going, I'm gonna cum, HOSEOK AHH!" Yoongi practically screamed as Hoseok thrusts picked up.

After a couple seconds Yoongi's body went tense as his eyes rolled back, he could feel a wave of slick pouring out of him as cum splattered across his abdomen and Hoseok lifted his head.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Hoseok asked as his thrusts lost rhythm.

"In me, please cum in me" Yoongi moaned as his nails dug into the younger boys back and after a couple of seconds Hoseok buried himself deep in the younger before cumming making Yoongi moan loudly as the warmth spread throughout his insides.

After a couple seconds Hoseok pulled out of the whimpering hybrid.

"Fuck, how much slick came out of you?" Hoseok said as he looked at the soaked bedding around him, like it had squirted out.

Yoongi was panting hard as he tried to come down from his high.

"Yoongi baby it's okay" Hoseok said as he pulled Yoongi in to his chest, holding the boy as he slowly calmed down.

"That was amazing" was all Yoongi had to say as Hoseok chuckled.

"Hobi?" Yoongi said questionably.

"Yeah babe?"

"Can you do the other one?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok looked at him confused, "you done this side and it feels a lot better, could you do the other one?" Yoongi said pointing at his chest and Hoseok nodded his head.

Yoongi lay on his back as Hoseok quickly wrapped his lips around the other pink nub before sucking gently, Yoongi hummed in delight as he felt the pressure disappear and after a couple minutes he stopped Hoseok.

"What does it taste like?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok lifted his head.

"It's really sweet" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head.

"Can I get a bath?, I feel gross" Yoongi asked, not appreciating the feeling of cum and slick drying on his skin.

"Yeah, I'll get it ready and I'll be right back" Hoseok said as he stood up and walked to the bathroom.

5 minutes later he came back, he lifted Yoongi into his arms and walked him or the bathroom before he placed him in the water, Yoongi relaxed as Hoseok washed his body, the younger boy quickly got a glass of water for the hybrid who smiled as he drank it.

Hoseok washed the hybrids hair and tail and made sure he was clean before he grabbed the fluffiest towel there was before he helped Yoongi stand up, he wrapped the towel around Yoongi's shoulders and walked him to he bed before he grabbed the hair dryer, he quickly dried Yoongi's hair and his tail before he got him dressed into some comfy clothes.

Yoongi's hands rested near the bottom of his stomach, he could feel the strong kicks of the baby girl against his hand and he smiled.

"Any day now" he said aloud and Hoseok hummed as his hand touched the round bump.

___________________________________
Happy Valentine's day

Published-14/02/2021