55

Hi everyone please don't forget to comment and vote!

_____________________________

After Yoongi's heat Hoseok took a week off work to just relax, it was quite a lot and he definitely needed his neck to heal before going out into the public again, Hoseok woke up and Yoongi was wrapped around him, his face squished on his chest making his lips pout, his ears twitching at every little sound.

Hoseok reached over for his phone and took a picture of the beautiful sight in front of him, before he put his phone back and just lay there content, rubbing up and down Yoongi's back gently.

Yoongi took about 20 minutes before his eyes slowly opened, his pout growing bigger as he rolled away and stretched out before he looked over to Hoseok who smiled at the boy and leaned over, kissing his swollen lips.

Yoongi giggled as they just lay there, waiting to start their day but just enjoying their time together.

It was quite a while before the triplets began waking up and getting fussy, Hoseok was the first to get up, putting a shirt on quickly before he left the room leaving Yoongi to get changed.

He opened the nursery door quietly, and Ji-Cha was wide awake, moving her body slightly.

"Morning baby girl" Hoseok said softly as he picked her up gently, she was practically Yoongi's twin and the hair on top of her head was already thick, Hoseok loved running his hands through it and seeing her ears twitch as he did.

He turned around when he heard another set of footsteps and Yoongi was in the doorway, walking over to Ji-Hyun who began waking up.

"They're hungry" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head as he went and sat in the chair in the corner of the room and made grabby hands as Hoseok brought the two awake babies over, leaving Ji-Hwan asleep as Yoongi breastfed the two.

"Appa I'm hungry" Ae-Cha said, opening the door quietly not wanting the babies to wake up and Hoseok nodded his head and smiled at her as he ushered her downstairs to help make breakfast.

He made the girl her favourite food and an extra large portion for Yoongi since he was breastfeeding he was so hungry.

Once Ae-Cha was settled eating he ran Yoongi's food upstairs, leaving next to the boy, kissing him on the forehead before running back downstairs.

And something was wrong, he lost his footing and fell straight over on to the floor hard.

"Appa!" Ae-Cha called out dropping her fork and running over.

"I'm okay baby, just a bit dizzy" Hoseok said softly.

"What happened?!" Yoongi asked from the top of the stairs before rushing down.

"I'm okay" Hoseok said again and he sat up against the wall, catching his breath.

"What happend? are you okay?" Yoongi asked softer and Hoseok just nodded.

"I don't know, I was just rushing downstairs and my mind went blank and I felt dizzy and next thing I know, I'm on the floor" Hoseok said with a chuckle, "go eat your food baby I'll be okay" Hoseok said running his hand through Ae-Cha's hair and she nodded her head before walking off.

"If you're feeling like this you need to rest" Yoongi said and Hoseok shook his head.

"And leave you here by yourself? I can't do that" he said but Yoongi was firm.

"I'll be fine but your body had been though a lot the last couple of days and you need to rest" Yoongi said not really giving Hoseok and option as the boy sighed before nodding his head.