31

12 March
Yoongi-26 weeks

Hoseok woke up first, sitting up before turning and looking at Yoongi's beautiful sleeping face before getting up and walking downstairs, getting ready to make breakfast until he heard a knock on the door.

He walked over and opened it, not expecting to see his parents, his father looking angry while his mother cowered behind him, "Hi-" Hoseok tried to greet his parents before being cut off.

"I have found the perfect girl for you" the dad says a small smile on his face, "she has brown eyes and long hair and she's really pretty".

"Dad I'm gay" Hoseok says simply.

His father had never accepted this and he couldn't be bothered wasting his time on this, especially since this wasn't the first time this had happened.

"Don't tell me you're still going through this faze, she's nice you will love her" His dad said, his hands curling up in anger.

"Dad I'm already love someone" Hoseok said, crossing his arms across his chest as he sighed.

"Who!?" His dad shouted loudly as he got closer to his son.

"My boyfriend" Hoseok said with a little smirk across his face.

Hoseok felt a stinging pain spread across his cheek, his head turning slightly, his dad just slapped him, okay now he was pissed off.

"You need to have someone who can bare children, I'm not letting all my family fortune be thrown away, I HAVEN'T WORKED SO HARD FOR ALL OF IT TO GO TO WAIST!" His dad began shouting in Hoseok's face, the boy not backing down, he was half debating on whether he should just close the door on his dad's face but he wasn't giving up so quickly.

"I have 2 children with him" Hoseok stated making his father's face turn red in anger.

"I'm not excepting 2 orphans!" His dad said, pushing Hoseok's chest.

"They are mine" Hoseok says with a growl as he pushed his dad back out of the door.

"What do you mean they are yours?, A boy can't have kids" his dad said, Hybrids were something the older generations didn't like.

"He had my beautiful children, now, get the fuck out of my face" Hoseok said going to close the door.

"What do you mea-"

"Hobi? Who are you talking to?" Yoongi whined at the shouting and the headache he had before wrapping his arms around the boys neck gaining a scoff of Hoseok's dad.

"What's this animal doing in your house?!" Hoseok's dad questioned loudly making Yoongi cower behind Hoseok.

"Baby go sit on the sofa, I'll be there in a minute" Hoseok whispered to Yoongi who nodded his head before going to sit on the sofa.

"You are not my son, come on Rae-Mi we are leaving" Hoseok's dad said, gripping his mothers wrist tightly but the woman didn't move, "Rae-Mi, Move NOW!" Hoseok's father shouted in Rae-Mi's face but the woman quickly pulled away before running into Hoseok's house and standing behind her son.

"You have to be kidding me!" Hoseok's dad said as he walked towards the door but Hoseok quickly closed it, loud banging immediately echoing through the house, after a minute, the banging stopped and Hoseok looked out the window as his dad got in the car before driving away.

Hoseok turned around and looked at his mom who quickly leaned up and hugged him tightly as Yoongi looked over to them confused before Hoseok's mother quickly walked over to him excitedly and sat down.

"Wow you're so pretty" She said as she looked at the first hybrid she had ever seen.

"Thank you, I'm Yoongi" The cat hybrid said standing up and bowing politely but Rae-Mi quickly stopped him.

"You don't have to bow, oh my gosh, You're pregnant?, how far along are you?" She said as she saw Yoongi's baby bump sticking out, her hands moved until they hovered over Yoongi's bump, looking to him for permission and he nodded his head and her hands immediately touched his stomach, she smiled brightly as the baby began kicking against her hand.

"I'm 26 weeks along" Yoongi said and she nodded her head before she looked back over to her son who stood there shocked but happy.

"You should ignore your father, I'm leaving him soon" Rae-Mi said with a wink and a smile across her face and Hoseok nodded his head.

"You said you had 2 children, is he having twins?" Rae-Mi asked and Yoongi shook his head.

"We have a 4 year old, she's upstairs sleeping at the moment, I could go and get her for you if you want" Yoongi said and she shook her head.

"I'll see her soon, so you and Hoseok have been together for over 4 years?" His mother asked confused and Yoongi looked at Hoseok for him to answer.

"Yoongi has a child from a previous relationship which wasn't good, I adopted her" Hoseok said and his mother nodded her head.

"Mommy?" Ae-Cha's voice echoed through the house and Rae-Mi quickly looked over before smiling and quickly walking over to the little girl who smiled at her as the woman picked her up.

"You smell like daddy" Ae-Cha said, he head digging into the woman's shoulder as she smiled.

"She's adorable, oh my god Hoseok you should have called me" Rae-Mi said as she walked over to her son with Ae-Cha in her arms.

"Ae-Cha this is your grandma" Hoseok said and the little girl nodded her head as she smiled at the woman.

"Grandma!" The little girl said excitedly as she hugged the woman again.

"She looks a lot like you doesn't she?" Rae-Mi said looking at Yoongi before looking back at Ae-Cha and Yoongi smiled and nodded his head.

Rae-Mi looked over to the pan, bowl and ingredients on the side of the counter before gasping, "oh were you about to make breakfast, I'm sorry, I'll get going now", the woman said as she smiled at Yoongi.

"You could stay for breakfast if you want?" Yoongi suggested and the woman shook her head.

"I need to get going anyway, it was a pleasure meeting you Yoongi, call me soon Hoseok, Ae-Cha I love you" She said before walking out of the door.

Hoseok smiled as he went to go and make breakfast again, Yoongi following him into the kitchen while Ae-Cha sat on the sofa.

"What was your dad going on about?" Yoongi asked as he watched Hoseok.

"Don't worry about it, he comes here sometimes and says he has a girl that is interested in me, I'm just happy he didn't bring her along this time, it gets awkward when that happens" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head, "What were your parents in like?" Hoseok asked Yoongi, as he began cooking the pancakes.

"I don't really want to go into it now, they were nice people but they aren't here anymore" Yoongi said quietly and Hoseok nodded his head as he pulled the boy into a hug while making sure his pancakes wouldn't burn.

"I'm sorry I asked" Hoseok said as he quickly flipped the pancakes over.

"It's okay" Yoongi said as he went and sat down before Hoseok put a plate of pancakes down for the boy making Yoongi smile as he ate them.

Hoseok quickly began making Ae-Cha's pancakes before his own.

"Thank you Hobi, I love you" Yoongi said as he put the plate down and went to go and sit on the sofa.

_________________________________
Hiii, hope you are all doing well, I love you all

I had to get a covid test today, I should get the results tomorrow.

Published-17/12/2020