10

April 8

Yoongi woke up the next morning and went downstairs to the kitchen where Hoseok was normally making breakfast but he wasn't there, Yoongi walked towards the fridge to see a handwritten note and he read it.

Work needs me for a couple of hours, I'll be home around 12, there is some cereal and other food in the fridge, help yourself to whatever you want

Hobi ^_^

Yoongi frowned at the note and placed it on the table before grabbing some fruit out of the fridge and going to sit on the sofa to continue watching this K-drama that he had been obsessed with.

After 2 hours it was 12 and Yoongi waited patiently before he heard a knock on the door, he stood up and walked to the door and opened it to see no one until he looked down.

There was a girl, she looked to be about 3 years old and had her black hair in pigtails as cat ears stood up on her head.

"Hello, what's your name?" Yoongi asked confused as he looked at the little girl who had a cute gummy smile.

"Ae-Cha" she said clearly and Yoongi's heart felt like it had flat lined.

"Where's your mommy?" He asked as he tried not to cry.

"You are" she said as she grabbed Yoongi's leg and Yoongi began crying heavily as Hoseok walked up to him and smiled widely.

"How do you know I'm your mommy?" Yoongi asked though tears and the little girl looked up a gave another gummy smile.

"Hobi said you were" she said pointing at Hoseok who hugged Yoongi.

Yoongi immediately hugged Hoseok back as he cried into his shoulder, "I love you" Yoongi said quietly making Hoseok smile widely and kiss the cat on the cheek which turned bright pink.

Yoongi picked up the little girl and held her on his hip as he looked at her.

She looked like him, there was not a trace of that monster in her appearance making Yoongi smile brightly as more tears fell down his face, She had his small lips, kitten eyes and cute nose.

She also smelled like vanilla, when hybrids have a child one of their scents are passed down, if both parents are hybrids the child will have one of there scents each but if the child had a human and hybrid parents it will take one of the hybrids scents and the other one will develop over time.

"Why are you sad?" She asked as she used one of her tiny hands to wipe at Yoongi's tears.

"I'm happy" Yoongi said smiling and the little girl looked confused.

"Then why are you cryin?" She asked as she continued trying to wipe Yoongi's tears.

"They are happy tears" Yoongi said and the little girl nodded her head and smiled before wrapping her arms around Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi smiled and hugged Hoseok as he took Ae-Cha inside and sat her down on the sofa and put a blanket over her and she immediately cuddled it making Yoongi smile.

"Do you want to watch anything?" He asked, not sure if she had ever seen a TV before.

"I wanna watch Pororo" she said and Yoongi quickly found the channel and turned it on and she smiled as she watched it.

Yoongi left halfway through the episode to go up to Hoseok and hug him again.

"You brought me my baby girl back, thank you so much Hoseok" Yoongi said as a couple of tears fell out his eyes, Hoseok just hugged back.

"The room is finished if you want to go and see" Hoseok said and Yoongi suddenly realised what it was for.

Ae-Cha would be fine watching the TV show while Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's hand and led him to the room that Yoongi has not been allowed to be in.

Hoseok covered Yoongi's eyes as he opened the door and led the older boy in, once they were in the middle of the room Hoseok removed his hands and Yoongi immediately began crying as he looked around.

The walls were a pastel purple and so was the fluffy carpet, there were kids toys everywhere and a lot of stuffed animals.

There was a bed in the corner of the room which had a light purple blanket on it with a white frame and headboard.

"I hope you like it, if you need me to change anything just let me kno-" Hoseok was cut off by Yoongi's lips on his.

Hoseok's eyes widened before closing as he kissed the older boy and after a couple of seconds Yoongi flew back.

"I'm so sorry Hoseok, I didn't mean to" Yoongi immediately apologized and Hoseok shook his head.

"It's okay Yoongi" Hoseok said as he hugged the older boy who hugged him back before they walked back to the living room where Ae-Cha was still watching the TV show intently.

Yoongi and Hoseok watched from the table and smiled widely at her, Yoongi had his baby girl back and had kissed Hoseok.

Hoseok was still not over it and was smiling so hard his cheeks hurt, without thinking about it Hoseok wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulder and the smaller male looked up at him before leaning in to Hoseok's chest as he smiled, maybe love wasn't a bad idea.

______________________________________
Thank you all for 2K reads

Published-29/04/2020