15

July 3

Hoseok laughed to himself as he placed down the bags of shopping and quickly grabbed something out of the bag before walking up the stairs.

Yoongi was sat on the sofa watching TV as he waited for Hoseok to come down stairs.

Hoseok looked down at the lazer pointer in his hand, really curious if it would do anything until he pressed the button on the side of it, a red dot pointing on the wall next to him.

He slowly moved it to the wall in front of Yoongi which grabbed the cats attention almost immediately, his tail lifting above his head as the tip of it moved.

Hoseok began moving the dot and Yoongi's head followed it making Hoseok stifle a laugh as he slowly moved the dot on to the carpet in front of Yoongi and after a couple seconds the older boy pounced on it and Hoseok quickly moved it out of the way as Yoongi checked under his hands to see if he had caught it.

Yoongi felt really stupid but that didn't stop him trying to look for it all around the room, it felt like a different side of him was awakened.

Hoseok was holding his hand over his mouth as he slowly moved the dot back Infront of Yoongi and he watched the cat smile as his eyes lit up, before pouncing on it again, making Hoseok move the dot a tiny bit in front of him as Yoongi began chasing it on all fours before Hoseok decided he would stop.

For now at least.

After about a minute of the dot not showing up again Yoongi stood up and shook his head before sitting back done on the sofa as Hoseok walked down the stairs, he decided he wasn't going to tell Yoongi in fear of being slapped so he just lay down and wrapped his arms around the older boy.

"How was your morning?" Hoseok asked Yoongi and the older boy looked down at him smiling.

"Ae-Cha hasn't woken up yet, so I've just been catching up on some tv shows, what about you?" Yoongi asked making Hoseok smile.

"It was pretty boring" Hoseok said as he leaned up for a kiss which Yoongi done making Hoseok smile.

"I love you" Yoongi as he continued kissing Hoseok, the younger boy slowly sitting up before Yoongi climbed on to his lap as he continued kissing him, Hoseok kept his hands resting on Yoongi's back until Yoongi moved them down to cupping his ass.

Things slowly began getting more heated as their breathing picked up as Hoseok's hands traveled up Yoongi's shirt.

And then tapping on the window had Yoongi quickly jumping off of Hoseok as they both looked towards the window to see Jimin smiling, laughing and waving at them, they forgot they were coming over.

Hoseok sighed as he stood up to go answer the door and Yoongi pulled a blanket over himself embarrassed.

"If you two are going to get frisky in the living room, at least close the curtains, who knows what Jin would have done if he saw that" Jimin said laughing as Taehyung and Jungkook followed behind him making Yoongi quickly get on the floor before trying to crawl away before he was practically tackled by Jungkook.

"HYUNGIE Look at Jimin's scans, our baby is going to be so cute" Jungkook said as he held some ultrasound photos from Jimin's scans Infront of Yoongi's face.

Yoongi sat up and smiled as he took the photos in his hands and looked over them as Jimin walked over and sat in the sofa with a hand resting on his small bump.

Hoseok was in the kitchen making Taehyung a coffee as the older boy massaged his head, his headache slowly getting worse over time, the reason being he woke up at 5 am to help Jimin who was throwing up.