46

Please don't forget to Comment and Vote on this chapter, it really helps keep me motivated and keeps the book going and I love reading your comments :)

__________________________________

Yoongi-21 week's

Hoseok left early in the morning after work had called him in so Yoongi woke up early to make pancakes for him and Ae-Cha.

They both ate before Yoongi got some cartoons on for the girl to watch so he could go and look after Mi-Cha, waking the baby up gently before taking her into the bathroom to change her diaper before he brought her downstairs, sitting on the sofa next to Ae-Cha as he fed Mi-Cha.

They cuddled on the sofa for a bit, but there was soon a knock on the door, he lay Mi-Cha down on the sofa before going to open it, and Hoseok's mother stood there smiling brightly as she held two bags.

"I was just coming around to drop some things off for the girls" She said and Yoongi smiled and moved to the side to let her walk in.

Ae-Cha saw her grandma and ran over excitedly to hug the woman who send and picked her up to hug her back.

"I've got some presents for you princess" the woman said and that only made the little girl more excited.

The woman gave the girl the bag which she quickly tipped over before pulling out a big teddy bear with her name on her paw and Ae-Cha jumped excitedly as she held the bear.

Rae-Mi looked up and gasped when she fully looked at Yoongi, "Are you pregnant again!?" She asked before her eyes widened, "Wait, I'm sorry I shouldn't ask that" she said and Yoongi laughed.

"Yeah, and I'm having triplets" he said and the woman's mouth dropped before she shot up to hug the hybrid tightly.

"Three more grandbabies!!, I'm so excited!" she said and Yoongi laughed.

The woman looked at her watch before gasping, "Yoongi, I have a meeting in 20 minutes so I'm going to have to go, I'm really happy for you and Hoseok, love you all byee" she said as she rushed out just as quickly as she got here, Yoongi smiled as he text Jin to come over, after a couple minutes he saw the heavily pregnant boy waddle over and Yoongi opened the door letting the boy inside.

Jin smiled as he walked in to the house, and he liked at Yoongi's bump and his eyebrows raised.

"Yoongi, you're bump is bigger than mine!" Jin said and Yoongi laughed as he held up 3 fingers as a reminder, "how far along are you now?" Jin asked as he put his hand on Yoongi's bump, being careful of his own.

"I'm 21 weeks along" Yoongi said and Jin nodded his head, "do you want to sit down?" Yoongi asked the older boy shook his head.

"She's in a really uncomfortable position at the moment and I'm trying to move her" Jin said and Yoongi nodded his head.

"Do you want to walk around the garden?, I'll come with you, run down Ae-Cha's energy a bit" Yoongi asked and Jin nodded his head and Yoongi quickly got his baby carrier on his back, putting Mi-Cha in to it who was pretty much going to sleep, she always liked the sling and Yoongi found it easy to use so it was really good.

Once Ae-Cha got her shoes on they began walking slowly around the garden, Ae-Cha running as quick as she could making the two adults out of breath just looking at her.

They were about halfway around the garden when Jin sighed in relief, "she's moved now" Jin said and Yoongi nodded his head.

"Do you want to go back?" He asked and Jin shook his head.