12

May 2
It was late, it was nearly nine and Ae-Cha was still sat on the sofa until Yoongi decided it was bedtime.

He took the little girls hands and helped her up the stairs before walking her into her room, which she loved.

She picked one of the teddies from the pile of over 50 before climbing into the bed where Yoongi was waiting.

Yoongi tucked her in and read her a book until she fell asleep and Yoongi smiled before he left the room, turning the light off on the way out.

Yoongi turned around and Hoseok was there.

Hoseok smiled brightly before continuing to walk to his room but Yoongi grabbed his hand making Hoseok turn around.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok smiled and nodded his head.

Yoongi went to his room and got on some soft pyjamas before going to Hoseok's room.

When he opened the younger boys door, Hoseok had just taken his top off, showing his sun-kissed abs making Yoongi almost drool before the younger put a pyjama top back on.

Hoseok lay on the bed and got under the blankets and Yoongi done the same.

Yoongi lay about a foot away from Hoseok looking at the younger boy who turned to look back at him, "are you okay?, We can cuddle if you want" Hoseok said opening his arms which Yoongi quickly got into, curling up beside the younger, "is there any reason you wanted to stay in here?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi hesitated.

"I wanted to talk but I'm comfortable at the moment, can I tell you in a couple of minutes?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok nodded his head as he smiled, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist making the older smile.

After a couple of minutes, Yoongi began talking again.

"Hoseok, I was wondering if you..see us becoming anything more then friends?" Yoongi asked making Hoseok look at the older surprised.

"Well Yoongi if we were to become more than friends I wouldn't mind but if you didn't want to that is also okay, you can do anything you're comfortable with" Hoseok said and then he felt the older boys lips on his making Hoseok eyes widen before closing and smiling into the kiss as he held the older boy closer by his waist.

"So does this mean you wanna be boyfriends?" Hoseok said breaking the kiss and Yoongi nodded his head, his cheeks were slightly pink from the kiss and his lips were a bit swollen.

"I like you Hoseok, I trust you" Yoongi said as he lay his head in Hoseok's neck.

Yoongi loved the way Hoseok smelled, he smelt like peppermints and roses to Yoongi.

Hoseok couldn't smell Yoongi's scent unless the older boy was in heat but Yoongi smelt like lavender and vanilla.

"I'll protect you Yoongi, I'll love you and always make sure you're comfortable and happy" Hoseok said making the older boy smile as he began drifting to sleep

Once Yoongi fell asleep Hoseok soon followed, the cat was lay on top of the younger boy as Hoseok had his arms around his waist making sure the older boy wouldn't fall.

Hoseok woke up at 3 am from Yoongi moving, he opened his eyes and looked at the cat who appeared to be distressed.

Yoongi was crying, shaking clearly having a nightmare and Hoseok didn't know what to do.

"Yoongi baby wake up" Hoseok said as he gently shook Yoongi but the older boys tears just fell faster.

"Yoongi" Hoseok said a bit louder and Yoongi's eyes opened before looking at Hoseok and hugging him tightly.

"Y-you and Ae-Cha w-were gone and h-he was there again" Yoongi cried as he held onto Hoseok's clothes tightly.

Hoseok hugged him as much as he could, "Yoongi it's okay, I'm here Ae-Cha is in her room and he is not here, he can't get within 30 feet of the house, don't worry baby nothing will happen to you, I'll keep you and Ae-Cha safe" Hoseok reassured Yoongi who nodded his head as he tried to calm down, "I love you Yoongi I won't let anything happen to you" Hoseok said as Yoongi slowly calmed down.

"Can I go and get her?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok nodded his head as Yoongi got up and walked to Ae-Cha's bedroom, walking back in a minute later with the asleep girl, Hoseok laughed seeing that she slept like a log just like Yoongi.

Yoongi placed the little girl in-between him and Hoseok before slowly falling asleep again.

______________________________________
Published:16/05/2020