13 (M)

May 23

Hoseok woke up and looked down to see Yoongi still laying on top of him sleeping making the younger boy smile.

Then the door handle began wobbling before the door opened revealing Ae-Cha stood there, she smiled brightly as she ran up to the bed, and climbed on before waking Yoongi up by shaking him.

Yoongi didn't like being woken up but he tolerated it from Ae-Cha and Hoseok, "daddy I'm hungry" Ae-Cha whined as he began pushing Hoseok while the younger boy was waiting for Yoongi to roll to the side so he could get up.

"I'll make your food in a minute Ae-Cha, go downstairs and watch TV for a bit" Hoseok said making Ae-Cha smile as she rushed out the room leaving the door wide open.

"Yoongi baby wake up" Hoseok said making Yoongi smile as he tried to open his eyes before they closed again.

"Yoooongi don't make me tickle you" Hoseok said and Yoongi tried to open his eyes again but was too tired.

Until Hoseok began tickling him immediately making him laugh loudly as he tried to escape Hoseok who was also giggling before stopping a couple seconds later leaving Yoongi laying on the bed out of breath.

Hoseok kissed the older on the lips before trying to leave only to be pulled down by Yoongi again.

Hoseok smiled as he leaned back down as he kisses Yoongi back, the cat wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck not allowing the younger to move back up.

"Yoongi I would love to have a make-out session but the door is open and Ae-Cha might come up here to ask where her pancakes are, and I thought we were telling the others today?, if we are we have about an hour, we can do this later" Hoseok said making Yoongi pout as he let go of the younger who stood up.

Suddenly there was a loud bang and cries echoed throughout the house and Yoongi stood up immediately and ran down the stairs being followed by Hoseok, Hoseok walked into the living room to see Yoongi holding a crying Ae-Cha, comforting her and rubbing he head as her ears lay flat against it, "What happened?" Hoseok asked as he came closer.

"She fell off the sofa and hit her head on the coffee table" Yoongi said as Ae-Cha began getting quieter, she lay her head on Yoongi's chest with a pout on her face as tears fell down her face.

"I'll go and make some pancakes, will that make you feel better?" Hoseok said and she nodded her head as Yoongi sat down on the sofa with her and wrapped her in a blanket playing Pororo on the TV.

Hoseok made pancakes and brought them to Yoongi and Ae-Cha before also sitting on the sofa and eating the food.

After they finished eating Hoseok put all the plates in the kitchen and went to sit back down before he heard a knock on the door.

Hoseok walked to the door and opened it allowing at other boys to come in.

They all went and sat in the living room as Ae-Cha and Yoongi greeted them.

"You said you have something to tell us" Jimin said looking at Yoongi who looked down at the sofa.

"Me and Hobi are dating" Yoongi said making everyone cheer.

"Oh my god finally, for how long?" Jin asked looked at Yoongi who had pink cheeks.

"3 weeks" Hoseok said making Jin's mouth fall open.

"YOU HID IT FOR 3 WEEKS, I MEAN IT'S BETTER THAN WHAT JIMIN, TAE AND KOOK DONE BUT STILL" Jin shouted but was quickly calmed down by Namjoon who hugged the heavily pregnant hybrid as everyone giggled.

"Have you two done anything then?" Jimin asked raising his eyebrows making Yoongi turn red as he shook his head no making the others laugh.

"Done what?" Ae-cha asked looking up at Yoongi, her ears stood upright on her head as she looked around confused.

"Don't worry about it hunny" Yoongi said kissing Ae-Cha's forehead.

The group of boys talked for hours before they left around 5, Hoseok made food for Yoongi and Ae-Cha and once they were finished they sat on the sofa and watched a Disney movie before Yoongi took Ae-Cha to bed and read her a story until she fell asleep.

Yoongi walked out of Ae-Cha's room and into Hoseok's where the younger boy was already laying on the bed under the blankets on his phone.

Yoongi grabbed his pyjamas and got changed in the bathroom before climbing into bed beside Hoseok, his arms resting around the younger's waist as he waited for Hoseok to stop browsing through twitter.

After a couple minutes Yoongi got bored and decided he would do something himself, he leaned up and kissed Hoseok on the lips and the younger boy immediately put his phone down and placed his hands on Yoongi's hips as the boy climbed into his lap.

Hoseok swiped his tongue across Yoongi's bottom lip and Yoongi let Hoseok's tongue explore his mouth as they messily made out on the bed.

Hoseok hand moved from Yoongi's hip and began moving up under the older boys t-shirt.

Yoongi immediately stopped the kiss and looked down at Hoseok, "I'm not ready to go all the way, I'm sorry" Yoongi said as he moved Hoseok's hand back to his hip.

"Don't apologise, thank you for telling me you're uncomfortable, but I didn't want to go all the way, how about I help you" Hoseok suggested and Yoongi thought for and minute before nodding hesitantly.

Hoseok lay Yoongi down on the bed and continued kissing him as he removed the older boys pyjama pants, breaking the kiss to get them off his ankles.

"Hoseok" Yoongi said reaching for Hoseok again as they locked lips Hoseok moved his hand into Yoongi's boxers and began moving his hand slowly making Yoongi gasp as he gripped the younger boys shoulder.

Hoseok kept the kiss going as he moved his hand, Yoongi's hands dug into the pillow beneath his head as he panted, "Fuck yes, Hoseok" Yoongi moaned as Hoseok began kissing his neck as he moved his hand quicker.

"Is this good?" Hoseok asked with a smirk as he continued kissing Yoongi's neck, not leaving any marks because he wasn't sure how the cat would react to them, "such a good kitten" Hoseok said making Yoongi whine

Hoseok moved Yoongi's boxers off his ankles before kissing slowly down his body making the sensitive hybrid whine.

Hoseok grabbed his dick again before slowly moving his mouth on to it making Yoongi moan as his head went back and he threaded his fingers through Hoseok's hair.

Yoongi pushed Hoseok's head down as he moaned, "yes Hoseok I'm getting close please let me cum" Yoongi said and Hoseok began moving his head quicker before grabbing the Yoongi's tail with his hand and stroking it making Yoongi moan as he came into Hoseok's mouth, the younger boy swallowing it all.

When Hoseok looked back up at Yoongi he giggled at the older boys shocked expression, "you okay kitten?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded his head as he climbed on to the boy and was about to fall asleep until he felt something poking him.

"Do you want me to help you?" Yoongi asked nervously and Hoseok shook his head no.

"I'm fine Yoongi, it's late, go to sleep" Hoseok said as he cuddled Yoongi but the older pushed him.

"No, let me help" Yoongi said as he reached his hand into Hoseok's pants and began to palm the younger through his boxers making Hoseok gasp.

Hoseok began kissing Yoongi as the older continued moving his hand, "mmm you're so good kitten" Hoseok groaned as he continued kissing Yoongi.

Yoongi began moving his hand quicker as he sucked a couple of hickey's in Hoseok's neck, "mmm I'm so close kitten, make me cum" Hoseok groaned making Yoongi whine slightly as he moved his hand quicker as Hoseok breathing picked up before the younger boy came in his boxers, "fuck that was amazing" Hoseok said smiling at Yoongi.

He cleaned what he could with baby wipes and decided he would get a shower tomorrow morning as Yoongi climbed on top of Hoseok and fell asleep, snoring softly and Hoseok soon followed into a dreamland.

______________________________________
Published-23/5/2020