23 (M)

Yoongi-10 weeks

Yoongi dropped Ae-Cha off at Vminkooks since they said they could look after her while Yoongi was still struggling and Hoseok was busy.

Once Yoongi got in he tried to eat some breakfast but he quickly threw up.

Hoseok was busy because he had a bunch of work to catch up on after he left the business trip early but he still made as much time for Yoongi as possible, but today he had a deadline he couldn't afford to miss.

Yoongi was feeling needy, he just wanted cuddles and to be near Hoseok and to maybe do a couple other things with him, Yoongi quickly got changed so he was more comfortable as he went to Hoseok's office.

Yoongi knocked on Hoseok's office door, and after hearing a small 'come in' from the other side he slowly opened the door, only wearing one of Hoseok's t-shirts which hung to his lower thigh.

"Yes baby?" Hoseok asked not looking away from his computer screen as he typed something down.

"I wanna stay with you for a bit" Yoongi said as he sat on the sofa that was a couple feet from Hoseok.

"Baby, I'm really stressed at the moment, maybe you sitting there isn't a good idea" Hoseok said making Yoongi frown.

"Why?" Yoongi asked looking at Hoseok as tears threatened to spill from his eyes.

His hormones were already fucked up to begin with but now he just wanted to cry and eat.

Yoongi let out a little sniffle as he stood up about to walk the the door when Hoseok grabbed his wrist.

"I'm sorry baby, you don't have to leave, come here" Hoseok said as he patted his lap which Yoongi quickly climbed on to.

Before Hoseok wheeled his chair back to his desk making Yoongi giggle.

Once they were back at the table Yoongi began to kiss Hoseok's neck making the younger boy groan, "not now baby, I need to finish this then we can play all you want" Hoseok said making Yoongi pout again.

"But, I want it now, please" Yoongi said as he reached down and grabbed Hoseok's crotch making the boy groan as he bucked his hips up slightly.

"What about you sit on it?, but you can't move, I need to finish this and then I'll give you everything you want" Hoseok said with a small sadistic smirk on his face and Yoongi quickly nodded his head, all he wanted was to be stuffed full, he quickly removed the younger boys pants and underwear before wrapping his legs around the back of Hoseok's chair, he was already dripping slick.

Yoongi slowly stroked Hoseok's dick until it was hard before he sunk down on Hoseok making him moan in delight as he finally felt full.

He began moving his hips slowly but Hoseok stopped him.

"I will later, just stay there for now" Hoseok said, breathing deeply and Yoongi bit his lip and nodded.

Yoongi wrapped his arms and legs around Hoseok as his head rested on the older boys shoulder.

And after a couple minutes he fell asleep.

It took an hour for Hoseok to complete his work, by that time everything from his waist down was soaked with Yoongi's slick and his dick was throbbing painfully at the lack of stimulation.

Once Hoseok finished his work he smiled and held Yoongi tightly as he stood up and walked over to the sofa to the side of the room, laying the older boy on it who remained asleep.

He slowly began rolling his hips into the boy, Yoongi letting out whimpers and moans in his sleep as Hoseok continued to move.

"H-Hoseok" Yoongi moaned as he slowly opened his eyes smiling slightly at Hoseok as the younger boy continued fucking him.

Yoongi was always so pliant after he woke up, letting Hoseok do pretty much whatever he wanted to the older boy.

Hoseok began sucking hickeys into the older boys neck before biting down making Yoongi groan as Hoseok continued.

"Mmm Hoseok, I'm getting close" Yoongi whined as he reached down to his dick, only to have Hoseok stop him, holding it in a way that didn't allow the older boy to cum making him whine.

"No, Hobi please" Yoongi whined as he slowly felt himself begin to slip.

Hoseok soon stopped when he looked at Yoongi's state, the older boy had become motionless and silent as he looked at Hoseok with dilated eyes.

"More please" Yoongi whined and Hoseok nodded his head as he continued, a bit slower than before while watching Yoongi's reaction, the older boy had never acted like this before during out of heat sex and Hoseok didn't know what was happening.

"Harder, Faster, please" Yoongi panted out looking at Hoseok who began to move a little bit faster.

Hoseok continued fucking Yoongi until the older boy came all over his stomach with a loud moan and Hoseok quickly followed, cumming deep inside the boy making him whimper as the warm liquid spread through his insides.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok questioned as he looked at the older boy who looked really dazed.

Hoseok slowly picked the older boy up and carried him into his bedroom before laying the boy in the middle of the bed.

"What do you want Yoongi?" Hoseok asked.

"'m cold 'n tired, I wan cuddles and sleep" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded his head as he climbed into bed with Yoongi

"Baby are you feeling okay?" Hoseok asked, and Yoongi looked over to him and smiled a big gummy smile as he nodded his head.

"Wanna nest" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded his head as he stood up and grabbed some items of clothing he had worn before passing them to Yoongi as the hybrid placed them where he wanted.

After Yoongi had finished he pulled Hoseok into the nest and cuddled up to the boy.

"I love you Hobi" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded his head as he kissed Yoongi on the cheek.

"I love you too my precious baby" Hoseok said as he placed a kiss on Yoongi's forehead the cat almost asleep.

Yoongi woke up 3 hours later in the bed be himself, he pouted as he began to remember what happened.

Oh no.

He quickly stood up and walked over to Hoseok who smiled brightly at him as he placed food in the cats spot.

"What happened to me?" Yoongi asked as he looked over at Hoseok.

"I don't know Yoongi, you were just acting different, it's okay" Hoseok reassured the cat as the ate.

"What did I say?" Yoongi asked, genuinely curious if he said anything he didn't mean while he was out of it.

"You didn't really talk, you just wanted cuddles and you said you were cold and then you took a bunch of my stuff and made a nest out of it" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head.

"I don't know what happened Yoongi, if you do you don't have to talk about it now, just tell me when you feel comfortable to okay" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head and smiled as he looked at Hoseok.

"Hoseok, I don't know what happened either" Yoongi admitted and Hoseok nodded his head.

"You're okay now aren't you?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded his head, "well that's good, go sit on the sofa, I'll join you in a minute" Hoseok said and Yoongi stood up and went to sit on the sofa.

"Okay, I love you Hobi"
______________________________________
I'm honestly not sure what this chapter is I'm sorry.

I hope you enjoyed seeing soft Yoongi

Published:24/09/2020